First it was keys; then I.D. numbers, then cards; now passwords.

3 posts / 0 new

We used to have to keep-up only with keys and our phone number and address. Then came ID numbers such as selective service numbers, then area codes and zip codes, then e-mail, then passwords. I have to have several passwords 'cause one site requires 7 digits instead of 6, or one digit has to be not a numeral, and one has to be a capital. One time i tried to use a password that had the ? as a digit. The web site said "one character must not be a numeral". The web-site director sez one character must be a number. She couldn't seem to understand that that wasn't the same thing. So now I have to keep up with all the above, plus 6 or 7 "log-in names" and "passwords".

I'm not even attempting texting and ipodding and ipadding and blueberrying. I bet there's more passwords there.

when the implant with all this on it is ready, I'll probably be ready for it.

harry ashburn

Comments

Quote harry ashburn:

We used to have to keep-up only with keys and our phone number and address. Then came ID ...

I'm not even attempting texting and ipodding and ipadding and blueberrying. I bet there's more passwords there.

when the implant with all this on it is ready, I'll probably be ready for it.

I think if you ponder a little bit, you might have pinned the agenda exactly, just using your own descriptions..... To help you make the transition or your mind-up, so to speak ….. careful ….

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Obama says he doesn't know how to work all that stuff either.

stwo's picture
stwo

Currently Chatting

Can Democrats Set Out a New Path?

Democrats must embrace a pro-government platform, not run away from it.

Those were the sentiments of Senator Chuck Schumer today, in a speech given at the National Press Club. Talking about the reasons for Democrats’ losses on Election Day, Schumer said that those losses were proof that the American people and middle-class want a government that will work more effectively for them.