Has the NRA become a terrorist organization?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thom
Thom's picture

Mayor Bloomberg asked Senators, "Shouldn't FBI agents have the authority to block sales of guns and explosives to those on the terror watchlists -- and deemed too dangerous to fly? I actually believe that they should."  Heaven forbid, says Republican Lindsay Graham.  If terrorists can't buy guns, Republicans say, then our rights as Americans are at risk.  Federal law currently only allows the government to block guns sales for a very limited number of reasons, and being on that terror watch list is not one of them.  And the NRA and its wholly owned senators want to keep it that way.  Lindsay Graham of South Carolina said, "We're talking about a constitutional right here." Graham wasn't nearly as concerned about rights when he attacked this administration for mirandizing the Time Square bomber. He said, "I want them to stop reading these guys Miranda rights."  So, according to Republican Graham it's against America's values to follow the law when we arrest a terrorist, but it's consistent with American values to let terrorists buy as many guns as they want any time they want. Has the NRA become a terrorist organization?

Comments

RITTERBY
RITTERBY's picture
Does this mean its possible

Does this mean its possible that there are some high members within the NRA that are on such a watch list? Otherwise I don't see why they wouldn't support such an idea.

Oh, I am sorry they will only deny you availability of buying a weapon legally if you have been found guilty of a crime. So as long as you havent committed an act of Terrorism yet your more than welcome to purchase and build up your little anti-gov. regime and they will protect your right to do so. So Help You GOD. 

Holy JEEBUS, the hypocracy.

ONLY MADE IN AMERICA