HOLY SHIITE BATMAN!! SEXY LADY, WHOSE...THAT... LADY?

2 posts / 0 new

Rima Fakih, a 24 year old American Arab has WON the crown of MISS USA 2010. Wow, need I say more.... She stems from a Lebanese Shiite Muslim family. I say shed those burqa's and niqab's, If this is what's hiding under a majority of them. No wonder why they want their women covered from head to toe.

{Barooga...Barooga... telescoping cartoon eyes}

If you want to see her. Below are some professional images of her..... Just thought I would lighten the mood around here..

Fakih 1

Fakih 2

Fakih 3

Fakih 4

Out of respect I didn't post any images of the bikini competion due to threats from drooling, often panting, terrorist militant groups abroad. So to protect us all. I found an image similar to what South Park creators used in similar circumstances.

Fakih 5 alt

NOW THATS FUNNY SHIITE

RITTERBY's picture
RITTERBY

Comments

She is a marketing executive from Michigan. I think she knows how to sell and proved it.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Currently Chatting

Earth's credit card has been maxed out!

If Earth's resources were a credit card, we have already maxed out our entire allocation for this year. The think thank Global Footprint Network announced that August 19th was “Earth Overshoot Day,” meaning that all the resources we use after that day exceed what our planet can produce in a single year.