Lost and found quotes .. help please

1 post / 0 new
Lost and found quotes .. help please

Lost and found quotes

I thought I might tap into the gray matter found in this special little cyber realm, I seem to have lost, perhaps the phrase should be more, miss placed in my lazy mind, some memorable quotes. I'm sure some of them are available to your finer tuned minds and memory triggers.

So paraphrasing - “ There is a force or power that is dark and hidden, that is so far reaching and invades every aspect of life, business, religious and scholarly realms that even the elite and most powerful are afraid to acknowledge the very existence of this force for fear of its crushing control. “ or something like that... I thought it was Woodrow Wilson, something makes me think of Edward Mandell House but it could have been Churchill or some one else from England ..... anybody know this quote ????

OR perhaps paraphrasing again this one

“ When you are living in a democratic (republic ?) system with two representative parties with clearly differing political ideals and views, and you change the powers of representation one party replacing another, but the agenda does not change, you are not in a real democratic representative system” or somethin like that ... Washington . Jefferson , Adams, Saddam Hussein , Chucky, Charlie Manson, Idi Amin ??? I have no idea any hints or thoughts … help please.....

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Currently Chatting

Community Archive

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.