Monsanto develops Aluminum Resistant biotech seeds

42 posts / 0 new

Why on earth would anybody need aluminum resistant seeds?

"Delivering Genetically Engineered Crops to Poor Farmers"

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

From a testing company website:

Very little Al+++ in the soil solution is required to cause damage to most plants. Few, if any plants grown for commercial purposes in this country will tolerate more than 1.0 ppm of soluble Al+++, and most will have some problems at levels greater than 0.5 ppm.

Aluminum is a common metal in soils. It is a significant toxin in acid soils (or soils exposed to acid rain) causing stunted roots (no rootlets ergo poor plant health). Good picture on that site as well.

Here are that site's general conclusions

-- When the soil pH is below 5.0, soluble Al is almost certainly a problem.

-- When the soil pH is between 5.0 and 5.5, soluble Al likely a small problem

-- When the soil pH is between 5.5 and 6.0, soluble Al is not likely to be a significant problem

-- When the soil pH is above 6.0, soluble Al is almost certainly not a problem.

-- Lime is the solution to excess soluble Al in the topsoil

-- Gypsum may be needed to correct excess soluble Al in the subsoil

Hope that's helpful - I learned something so... thanks! The genetic modification to withstand Aluminum is probably done to keep an acid tolerant plant from surviving the low pH but stunting from Al+++ poisoning.

LeMoyne's picture
LeMoyne

Won't adding gypsum liberate toxic H2S as gas?

Snorky2k's picture
Snorky2k
Aluminum is a common metal in soils. It is a significant toxin in acid soils (or soils exposed to acid rain) causing stunted roots (no rootlets ergo poor plant health).

Why is aluminum present in off the scale amounts in the Mt. Shasta area?

When a hydro-geologist was shown the tests, he stated, “unless you live near an Alcoa Aluminum plant, there is no way these types of metals (barium has also been detected) should be showing up in your pond or rainwater samples, in any quantity.” The Pit River sample tested at 4,610,000 ug/L, which is 4,610 times the MCL.
Citizens seeking answers to aluminum contamination concerns

ABCee's picture
ABCee

For any coincidence theorists out there, here is the patent for the aluminum aerial spraying...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4296843/US-Patent-5003186-Stratospheric-welsba...

All in the name of the global warming, global cooling,climate change ,global climate disruption or whatever they call it now fraud.

sevart's picture
sevart

I followed this case for two years. This is backed up with facts. Bill HR 875 was introduced by Rosa DeLauro whose husband Stanley Greenburg works for Monsanto, the worlds largest herbicide company. Since 2004 tests were conducted on high levels of aluminum in the soil. Here is a lab report.

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/soiltest.html

Many different lab tests resulted in high levels of unatural aluminum oxide and barium which are direct results from the chemtrails. My conclusion is that the levels are not natural but man made. Some agency is purposely putting this in the air.

User's picture
User

Chem trails? Wasn't that just debunked as one of the greatest lies of our generation next to death panels? Aren't Chem trails a right wing conspiracy theory claiming government is trying to "mind control us"? Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like a tin foil hat thing.

Condensation can form at any altitude. The US, Canadian, and British governments and scientists.. around the world, have denied the theory, including the one that it is aluminum particles.

I'd be more likely to believe there is aluminum in chemical fertilizers/herbicides/pesticides that build up in the soil (or round up bleaches everything else in the soil except aluminum) and Monsanto wants aluminum resistant plants so farmers can keep using Monsanto round-up on Monsanto corn.

makuck's picture
makuck

Make sure to watch the new documentary What In The World Are They Spraying? which looks at the aluminum resistant Monsanto seeds, and the dramatically increased levels of aluminum and other toxic materials in such "pristine" ecosystems as the Mt. Shasta area.

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote ABCee:

Make sure to watch the new documentary What In The World Are They Spraying? which looks at the aluminum resistant Monsanto seeds, and the dramatically increased levels of aluminum and other toxic materials in such "pristine" ecosystems as the Mt. Shasta area.

Brought to you buy or globalist friends at Council of Foreign Relations: Geoengineering.

http://www.cfr.org/project/1364/geoengineering.html

Choco's picture
Choco

Honestly I think that documentary is somewhat ridiculous. I live in the mid west and I haven't seen a single jet fly over since I've lived here. Not a passenger plane, not a jet air plane.. just helicopters. Why would they not spray the bread basket of American agriculture if they are trying to control us via the food supply?

Monsanto can control us via the food supply anyway as it is, they already are. 99% of corn in the mid west is Monsanto corn that has terminator seeds.. the plants are sterile. To grow more corn that is round up ready you need to buy more seed from Monsanto. If you cross their seed with a normal seed and grow it you are sued for everything you own for patent infringement. That's how they make their money (selling seed supply and controlling the seed supply). They already control it! Why bother with another method?

I'm not totally discrediting the film, maybe Monsanto does have enough power to lobby the government to spray aluminum with jets, but the documentary short doesn't have a single scientist or even a politician or corporate whistle blower. I mean some news guys talking about chem trails and a 10 year old girl saying she did a science project.. that's a joke. Get an actual scientific study done on it using the scientific method and have it peer reviewed or by a 3rd party. If it's that serious. There are plenty of scientists out there who are out of work (I have 1 personally in my family) who don't care about their reputations in the corporate community who would be perfectly willing to get paid to preform actual tests.

The link that choco posted was much more convincing. The question I have is are these practices already underway. It is a workshop, not an actual government plan of action/work order. I guess I'm looking for the smoking gun because it's too hard for me to believe.. under the explanation that it is being done to purposely destroy us. I think global warming is out of hand and they are getting desperate...

makuck's picture
makuck

However that is just bullsh-it, the real reason is that the aluminum gets into the environment and it is weaking the plants and in 2-4 years if we want food we will have to buy GMO seeds that are . . . . (of course) aluminum resistant. The data and evidence is all there, from the plants getting sick/weaker, to the monsanto aluminum resistant biotech seeds. Aluminum Foil

steveaustin's picture
steveaustin

All I'm saying is someone creditable should prove it. Shouldn't be that hard if what you guys are saying is true. Seems like something that easy to test (if a 10 year old can do it for a science project according to that film) then it would have been blown wide open years ago! Those dots just don't line up for me without some serious evidence.

Give me a field study from the agriculture dept of a university or something.. anything. Seems like the idea is just being thrown around. I'm not trying to discredit global warming by the way.. hundreds of scientists have done thousands of studies on it... seems like those same scientists would have done a field study a 10 year old could do with a $100 setup, as long as they were doing ultra cost intensive atmospheric analysis and spending millions to do 400ft core samples of the arctic etc.. that deadly levels of aluminum would have sneaked their way into their analysis somehow... eh?

makuck's picture
makuck

I did some more research on this, and here's my conclusion. All soils contain aluminum and always have. If soil is high in acid it dissolves the aluminum so it can drop to root balls and kill plants (like if you put pasta in the freezer in a steel pan w/ an aluminum cover the tomato juice dissolves the aluminum foil into the food after a few days). Plants tolerant to aluminum can grow in acidic soils with naturally occurring aluminum. Monsanto wants to hit this niche market.

And as I had originally theorized with only moderate knowledge of soil composition and chemical composition is modern farming methods essentially dissolves aluminum into the soil and concentrates it. And they want factory farmers to continue using their chemicals etc. to farm because they're making a fortune on them.

Government airplanes spraying aluminum to kill plants so Monsanto can completely control the food supply is in the land of tin foil hats. I couldn't find a single scientist who even entertained the idea. What Monsanto is doing is abhorrent, but government has nothing to do with it. In the end government is probably the only thing between us and Monsanto that prevents them from actually doing something like destroying seed banks of ancient non-gmo plant varieties.

makuck's picture
makuck

makuck wrote:

In the end government is probably the only thing between us and Monsanto that prevents them from actually doing something like destroying seed banks of ancient non-gmo plant varieties.

Speaking of seed banks, I find it interesting that Bill Gates is investing tens of his millions along with the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto Corporation, Syngenta Foundation and the Government of Norway, among others, in what is called the ‘doomsday seed bank.’ Officially the project is named the Svalbard Global Seed Vault on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen, part of the Svalbard island group.

More on Mr. Gates:

Amidst revelations in this weekend’s (May 24th) London Times newspaper that a team of scientists and engineers funded by billionaire Bill Gates are planning to carry out a 10,000 square kilometer field trial of controversial “cloud-whitening” technology, over one hundred civil society groups are urging governments meeting on biological diversity in Nairobi to stop risky geoengineering experiments now. Geoengineering refers to large-scale technological schemes to intentionally alter the planet’s systems as a quick fix for climate change.

ABCee's picture
ABCee

to Mackuck: I live in SC. Yesterday the skies were clear, only a few jets with normal contrails in the sky. Today there were chemtrails all over the sky. You can go on government webites and the government says they are "researching" with aerosols to affect the climate (supposedly to stop global warming, which I believe is a hoax). They say they are spraying aerosols to reflect the suns light back into space. Here is one link: http://www.atmos.anl.gov/ACP/. Everyone needs to wake up and see what is going on around them – look at the big picture of what is going on in the world. It doesn't make sense by itself, but if you connect the dots with everything else that is going on, it does make sense. Seems to me if this was to stop global warming they would have to do it every day and on a larger scale. They would have to cover more of the sky with these "chemical clouds". It makes sense, however, that if they just want to add chemicals/minerals to the air/earth they don't have to do it every day. They could spread out the areas where they spray, because the chemicals/minerals would spread out and cover large areas.

To answer your question on why Monsanto (and the government) would want to control the food market even further, what I believe is that they want to make people totally dependent on grocery stores for food, so that noone has the ability to grow their own food and noone has the ability to be self-sufficient. I believe this is all part of world control of the population, and it is also part of a depopulation plan. I believe in biblical prophecy, and I do believe this is only part of the bigger picture that is fitting together, leading to world government and the antichrist, and to a time when no man can buy or sell without the mark (mark of the beast). I don't have proof in hand yet to show elevated levels of aluminum, barium, etc. in this area, but I sure am going to try to find out. It really would not surprise me at all if our government was doing this to us with diabolical intentions. Look at the things it has done in the past, and look at what governments all over the world have done to their own people. Believe me, I hope it all is untrue, but I doubt it.

creationhouse's picture
creationhouse

I better put on my tin foil hat then, to block the government and Monsanto from reading my mind from outer space so they can tell the anti-Christ where to find me.

One day I go out and there are airplanes, and the next day there are more airplanes so logically they must be spraying me with poison! (sarcasm) Seriously though, if you don't know what causes condensation I suggest you research it, specifically as it relates to jet engines. On days where there is more moisture in the air, there will be more condensation from heat (from a jet engine perhaps?)

If they wanted to kill people, they would drop bombs(which they do, and openly admit to).

If they wanted to kill plants, they would spray round up(which they do, and openly admit to).

If they wanted to cause global warming, they would let companies keep polluting(which they do, and openly admit to).

If they wanted to control the food supply, they would do it through legislation(which they do, and openly admit to).

If they wanted to kill soil, they would drop salt(which they do not do).

They are admitting to doing all of the worst things imaginable already... and the chem trail is one of the oldest, most debunked, whacked out conspiracy theories in the history of American politics.

My wife, who was raised by Christian fundamentalists, says the people who believe in the doom and gloom of the end times as described in the bible are going to be the ones who bring it about, not God. They wont try and stop things they perceive as fulfilling the prophecies, and with their own policies and actions they are pushing towards apocalyptic events, all the while saying it's the will of God. And they will be sorely disappointed when they discover that their actions only destroyed society and didn't bring about the perfect kingdom of Christ.

Edit: I did go to your link by the way, which as far as I could see says absolutely nothing about current, past, future, or proposed spraying of aluminum to control food supply, or otherwise.

Quote from your link:
"The influence of aerosols on climate is not yet adequately taken into account in our computer predictions of climate," said Mian Chin, report coordinating lead author. "An improved representation of aerosols in climate models is essential to more accurately predict the climate changes."

Aerosols are suspended solid or liquid particles in the air that often are visible as dust, smoke and haze. Aerosols come from a variety of natural and human processes. On a global basis, the bulk of aerosols originate from natural sources, mainly sea salt, dust and wildfires. Human-produced aerosols arise primarily from a variety of combustion sources. They can be the dominant form of aerosol in and downwind of highly populated and industrialized regions, and in areas of intense agricultural burning.

Although Earth's atmosphere consists primarily of gases, aerosols and clouds play significant roles in shaping conditions at the surface and in the lower atmosphere. Aerosols typically range in diameter from a few nanometers to a few tens of micrometers. They exhibit a wide range of compositions and shapes, but aerosols between 0.05 and 10 micrometers in diameter dominate aerosols' direct interaction with sunlight. Aerosols also can produce changes in cloud properties and precipitation, which, in turn, affect climate.

Current predictions of how much Earth's average surface temperature will increase in the future fall in a wide range. If the amount of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases double from the levels in the atmosphere in 1990, the increase in temperature is expected to be from 2 to 4.5 degrees Celsius, according to the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. The role of greenhouse gases in global warming is fairly well established, but the extent to which the cooling effect of human-produced aerosols offsets the warming is still inadequately understood. The report states that scientists should strive to improve their understanding of aerosols' climate influences with the goal of cutting that range of uncertainty by nearly two-thirds.

The report states that to achieve the goal of reducing uncertainties in aerosol impacts on climate, an advanced, multi-disciplinary approach that integrates surface, aircraft, and space-based measurements with models will have to be developed. Scientists have made gains in modeling aerosol effects, but this capability has not yet been fully incorporated into climate simulations, according to the report.

As anyone with reading comprehension could plainly see, the Aerosols that they are talking about are from natural sources or green house gasses emitted by combustion(cars, industry etc), and they are measuring the impact of them on global warming. They go on to say they used airplanes to measure stratified Aerosols. Entirely believable since NASA scientists have also done multi-million dollar global warming research.

Just in case you don't know what Aerosol is:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerosol
  • What strikes me as the oddest about your entire argument is that you claim it is a government conspiracy, and then use a government website to "prove" the conspiracy. If they are advertising it on their web sites it's not a conspiracy. But as it stands, you are simply misunderstanding what Aerosol is. Also why would they want to stop global warming with aluminum but also control our food supply with the same process. How do those dots connect for you? Basically those are two different conspiracy theories, both equally preposterous, that you combined into a single event.

Also, my garden is doing fine, and I use all heritage seeds. I test my soil to see what plants will grow the best and my soil is normal, even though airplanes fly overhead with CONDENSATION trains. Lots of gardeners and farmers test their soil. There is a place in nearly every county where you can take soil in to have it tested for free as well. Universities all do this too. If there was something abnormal it wouldn't be a crazy conspiracy theory, it would be proven via the scientific method. Why don't you take some soil and go have it tested? It's not hard to do, they even let you watch. Or are they in on it too!?

One last quote from you link:
    POLARCAT: Polar Study using Aircraft, Remote Sensing, Surface Measurements and Models, of Climate Chemistry, Aerosols and Transport
    This project is proposed as a component of the upcoming International Polar Year (March 2007-2009). POLARCAT seeks to study several phenomena unique to the polar regions, including: the Arctic Haze, a recurring winter/spring phenomenon resulting from long-range transport of anthropogenic pollution mostly from Europe and western Asia; summertime pollution in the Arctic, originating from forest fires prevalent in the boreal region; and chemical phenomena unique to the Arctic troposphere. All of these phenomena are strongly influenced by the coupling of surface exchange processes, vertical transport, unique Arctic air chemistry, and import from and export to mid-latitude regions. POLARCAT will use a a series of experiments involving aircraft, surface stations and ships. Measurements will be made at different times of the year in order to follow pollution plumes of different origins as they are transported into the Arctic and observe the chemistry, aerosol processes, and radiation effects of these plumes. The experiments will also take advantage of the long residence times of pollutants in the stably stratified Arctic atmosphere to study ageing. Models of differing complexity will be used to test our understanding of Arctic processes against the measurement data sets.

Again, Aerosol measurements.. I really looked hard to even find a mention of aluminum, and found none. Nothing is mentioned about purposely spraying any Aerosol substance. Honestly I'm curious about where you got this idea from? Did you just hear some conspiracy theorist mention the idea of Aerosol spraying from airplanes and then went to a .gov website and saw the word Aerosol, "connected the dots" i.e. jumped to conclusions, and stopped your digging there?

makuck's picture
    makuck

makuck wrote:

I really looked hard to even find a mention of aluminum, and found none. Nothing is mentioned about purposely spraying any Aerosol substance. Honestly I'm curious about where you got this idea from? Did you just hear some conspiracy theorist mention the idea of Aerosol spraying from airplanes and then went to a .gov website and saw the word Aerosol, "connected the dots" i.e. jumped to conclusions, and stopped your digging there?

WATCH THIS

The geoengineers claim that they are simply doing research & investigating the idea of pumping the atmosphere of our planet with tons and tons of aluminum and other toxic substances to help alleviate global warming. However, the full scale aerosol spray operations have been in effect for over 10 years now. There is documented evidence of increased off the scale amounts of aluminum, barium and other heavy metals in such pristine ecosystems as Mt. Shasta and Hawii. And they are spraying above these areas.

It is easy to attempt to discredit somebody by pulling out the Tin Foil Hat or Conspiracy Theorist label. OK, let's all just watch Fox News or CNN then, and take their word as final on all matters.

ABCee's picture
    ABCee

What geonengineer? I saw the whole thing and didn't see any name attached to anything.

Wikipedia actually has some decent information on the subject, and ways that are actually employed to reflect light.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoengineering

Aluminum is not even that reflective, and it is super expensive. Why would they use aluminum when they could use water, or silica/sand?

Show me one single shred of solid evidence, because a documentary indie film with unnamed old guys isn't proof that they are even geoscientists much less people with ties to government operations. And Fox news and CNN would both be equally likely to report on a complete lie as fact.

• makuck's picture
    makuck

makuck wrote:

indie film with unnamed old guys isn't proof that they are even geoscientists

They are named and well known. Here's a little teaser, pal:

Wikipedia - the ultimate information resource

ABCee's picture
    ABCee

I hope Makuck went and did his or her research after all the posts on this page clearly showing total ignorance and/or paid trolling on the issue of chemtrails. Anyone who goes around spouting "tinfoil hat" lines on important progressive blogs is usually a provocatuer. For those of us who continue to research and report on geoengineering and "chemtrails" -- keep up the good work, people, and don't get too distracted by the trolls.

Peace

heyletsevolve's picture
    heyletsevolve
    Quote heyletsevolve:

I hope Makuck went and did his or her research after all the posts on this page clearly showing total ignorance and/or paid trolling on the issue of chemtrails. Anyone who goes around spouting "tinfoil hat" lines on important progressive blogs is usually a provocatuer. For those of us who continue to research and report on geoengineering and "chemtrails" -- keep up the good work, people, and don't get too distracted by the trolls.

Peace

Yep, good research which points out that chemtrails are fantasy and geoengineering has so far fallen flat in all application.

I also thought to check on the geology of Mt Shasta, mentioned above. The latest samples showed neglible, or absent levels of aluminum, and no barium at all.

downix's picture
    downix
    Quote makuck:I better put on my tin foil hat then, to block the government and Monsanto from reading my mind from outer space so they can tell the anti-Christ where to find me.

Ah, sarcasm. . . it usually rears it's ugly head when one has nothing valid left to say.

Quote mackuck:My wife, who was raised by Christian fundamentalists, says the people who believe in the doom and gloom of the end times as described in the bible are going to be the ones who bring it about, not God. They wont try and stop things they perceive as fulfilling the prophecies, and with their own policies and actions they are pushing towards apocalyptic events, all the while saying it's the will of God. And they will be sorely disappointed when they discover that their actions only destroyed society and didn't bring about the perfect kingdom of Christ.

Right, Christian fundamentalists, who have very little power or sway in the political arena, will be the ones to bring about the "doom and gloom of the endtimes." [/sarcasm] Haven't you noticed the division of wealth and power in the United States and moreover the entire world? There are the "Haves" and the "Have nots." I can assure you that Christian fundamentalists (as well as ANY other religious group aside from the New Age Movement) are amongst the "have nots." It's quite absurd to contend that any group of people aside from the ruling class elite would have the means, motivation, power, wealth, or wherewithal to affect any significant change on this planet. However, it's quite likely that the "haves" HAVE every necessary tool to accomplish their goals.

Quote mackuck: What strikes me as the oddest about your entire argument is that you claim it is a government conspiracy, and then use a government website to "prove" the conspiracy. If they are advertising it on their web sites it's not a conspiracy. But as it stands, you are simply misunderstanding what Aerosol is. How do those dots connect for you? Basically those are two different conspiracy theories, both equally preposterous, that you combined into a single event.

Let's open up our dictionaries, shall we? "Conspire - a.to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement. b. to act in harmony toward a common end" You need to understand what a conspiracy is before you go around using it as an insult. By definition, nearly EVERY EVENT that has ever occurred in the history of the world is a conspiracy. I'm guessing that web traffic to Monsanto's website, along with most government websites (aside from possibly whitehouse.gov) pails in comparison to the kind if traffic that Yahoo, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, Bing, Netflix, etc. receives. Are you then surprised that a small number of the public are aware of these things, although they are "advertising it on their web sites"? I'm guessing monsanto.co.uk is not next on most people's to-do list, right after checking their Facebook page. What a weak argument. . .

Quote mackuck: Also why would they want to stop global warming with aluminum but also control our food supply with the same process.

This is easily the most childish question you could have asked, and proves how simple-minded and convoluted your arguments are. You're utilizing "Global Warming" as a given, when in fact the notion of anthropogenic "Global Warming" is not only highly contended, but scientifically disproven. When and if you arrive at this indisputable conclusion, you'll understand that "they" are using the notion of "aerial spraying to mitigate global warming" as a smokescreen to hide the true intent and purpose: controlling the food supply. Now, can you "connect the dots," or shall I fetch you a crayon?

Pay Attention's picture
    Pay Attention

I live near chicago. The spraying is awful here. Where do you live? I want to move there.

rachee's picture
    rachee

The CFR has already published that Granger Morgan at Carnegie Mellon is testing this nonsesne out. Its not a tin foil hat you need... its the ability to read.

Hang_Rockefellers's picture
    Hang_Rockefellers

The best proof of chemtrailing is the chemtrail fallout (polymer fibers) that looks like spider web strings, yet they are unnatural and overwhelming, especially can be seen undisturbed in the countryside. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QArPK9k1Gro&NR=1&feature=fvwp

P.S. Hi Thom!

dzitditgaii's picture
    dzitditgaii

Interesting how this old discussion (I originally started it on the 24th of May 2010) keeps being "revived" just after I create some new posts, or comment on a recent post. Hmmmm....

ABCee's picture
    ABCee

Don't drink Shasta soft drinks!

leighmf's picture
    leighmf

Wow for someone who is claiming to be a citizen it sure feels like you have some vested interest in defending against the claims people are making here. If this is really some "tin foil" hat conspiracy then why would you bother writing 10,000 words in defence, because by saying this, you are implying that every person who even considers this to be a possibility, is the same as the generic crazy tin foil propaganda delivered by the TV in the 1960s, so why would you bother trying to prove yourself to "crazy" people. Anyway the question I always wanted to ask is this, maybe you can answer it for me :)

On a clear morning, I notice sometimes, planes that fly through on strange flight paths, I am a plane watcher and these guys don’t follow normal paths, between commercial airports. They bank into the city and sometimes the "contrails" stop at a point which appears to be at the edge of the city. Now there are transcontinental flights, which also fly above my city, on the same day and at very similar times, sometimes at the same time. These planes do not leave persistent "contrails", where as the other ones flying on strange paths over the city, have the ability to turn the entire sky into exactly the same type of cloud you see everywhere else from peoples photos and videos, where people are claiming that planes are doing the same thing. So why does one or a few planes flying at the same time leave nothing, where the others can transform a beautiful clear day into a shitty fucked up overcast false chemically looking afternoon. This was public knowledge in the earlier part of the century anyway, that the governments were experimenting with changing weather patterns, ON RECORD.

So I am not sure, maybe you can explain this, on a sunny 25 degree Celsius day, that planes flying in practically the same place at the same time can have this result. I am not really sure what is going on, I don’t really believe this global warming thing or climate change which they call it now, is not concrete and it’s based on computer modelling and financial time series which is not so accurate, and the future predictions are synthetically generated based on empirical data, which is not 100% as they don’t even know if their model is correct in the first place. If you have done stats, one would know how easy it is to change a variable, or some parameter in the model that can give the results you desire. And the media being completely one sided on this argument, shows that it is a corporate agenda. Hey lets solve global warming now climate change, we will double the size of our industry in 10 years, and to get back to pre 2000 emissions we will buy green credits from Goldman, one of the banks that helped the "GFC" on its way. So another trillion dollar money making scheme has arrived for the elite or anyone else who is smart enough to realise what they are really doing. Anyway sorry but a side point there and if I am rambling a bit sorry its late here and I don’t have time to proof read this right now.

Now you mentioned that Monsanto/ any company wouldn’t go to those lengths to form a monopoly? I find that notion absurd to be honest, only have to look at people in the past, their business practice, our nature as humans, ok sorry its modern age and somehow all this stopped when Hitler was defeated, this is what I think.
    From a business perspective, Monsantos perspective, it makes perfect sense to spray the soil with aluminium to destroy/inhibit plant life if they or someone else has a solution. Order out of chaos, problem, reaction, solution. I can see the press conference, "Problem" due to bad farming techniques, no crop rotation, pumping the soil full of chemicals, GREEDY FARMERS we are now left with completely degraded soils full of toxic chemicals that inhibits plant growth, if we don’t fix something we will have no food, says Monsanto. Reaction "People go nuts/ farmers sell to big business because of fear of losing future revenues and defaulting to banks, or something, once again food prices sky rocket due to low supply and another global crisis is at hand. As a result Monsanto announces it will be committing a team of dedicated scientist to solve this problem (although in reality, this has already been done, as we all know). Monsanto develops a new strain of seed that will flourish in soils contaminated with aluminium, yes and the seed they have created is also infertile, they then put it to the market place at extremely high cost to the small farmer, there is the "Solution". Not exactly but I am sure you know what I am getting at.
    What is the result, total monopoly on food in the world, total control of the human population, that means they can chose who buys food and who doesn’t, who farms and who doesn’t, easy way to shut down the competition. This is the same with the carbon tax bullshit, the rich will afford to keep the business running as they will be the beneficiaries of the "green slips" sold to offset carbon outputs, they will also be in control of the organisations that have the power to shut down "heavy" polluters, such as “UN” bodies etc. The small to medium business that cannot afford to pay a global bank to emit carbon will go out of business and the big end of town buys it up, as per usual.
    I think the other guy is correct, this is all about making sure we are totally reliant on their supermarkets, the industry they own and but we have created. Then its End game, it is easy to see what has happened in the past when small numbers of people dominate everything; it’s usually not very good for all of us.

Is there any truth to the rumours that I hear that Americans are going to be banned from growing vegetables at home? If so why the hell haven’t you guys taken down your country yet?
    Monsanto also has GM experiment crops here in my country, which by last account has been infiltrating and contaminating the normal farmers using normal fertile seeds. Then will crazy patents they will be able to “fine” opposing farmers who have “stolen” Monsanto genetics. Check out Afghanistan, been hearing some nice stories about Monsanto and their willingness to destroy their seed banks, which is ancient and unique and to replace it with infertile GM Monsanto seeds.

Maybe you should look at a bit more history, they have used banking, war, and many other methods to take homes, take farms, take business, take government power, and you don’t think that they would consider every possible way to take all power from us. That’s what it’s all about, complete power and control, whether it is an evil plan or not, time will conclude that, but generally when these things happen it’s usually the result of some evil deviant high jacking the ideas of a good man or something similar. Considering, when one is looking at history, the goal of the rich/elite powerful or whatever you call them has been to create monopolies in every field and to take away everything they can from normal people.

Anyway, I am not saying this is true, all I am saying is that there is some possibility that this would be true and it makes more sense for it to be true in reality than for it not to be, all the dots point to a private totalitarian world corporations, if it happens or not is only a test of time.

Good day to you.

maximum's picture
    maximum

You need to do some more research bud. The aluminum causing problems is not the overly abundant stereotype of standard aluminum. It is soluble aluminum AL+++. Also known as hyper ionized soluble aluminum. Which is devastating to almost all living things! Get with it ,do research. You type a lot but you don't say much.

rock4justice's picture
    rock4justice
    Quote rockforjustice:You type a lot but you don't say much

Thanks for reviving this post, my friend!

Here are some great videos:

YouTube Video #1

YouTube Video #2

I clicked on the original link that I posted at the beginning of this whole thread, as I couldn't quite remember what it was, and it seems to have changed! So Here's another link of interest that won't disappear:

Farmwars

ABCee's picture
    ABCee

If we want to *prove* that there are aircraft spraying large quantities of aluminum, someone should charter a Learjet to stalk one of the offending aircraft while it's spraying, and land at the sprayer's airstrip. Then, rush the plane, and confirm what equipment is aboard the spray-plane. DOCUMENT it all !!!

jetpilot_33's picture
    jetpilot_33
    Quote jetpilot_33:

If we want to *prove* that there are aircraft spraying large quantities of aluminum, someone should charter a Learjet to stalk one of the offending aircraft while it's spraying, and land at the sprayer's airstrip. Then, rush the plane, and confirm what equipment is aboard the spray-plane. DOCUMENT it all !!!

Why would anyone pay a penny to disprove a fairytale? They don't want proof. They want a conspiracy. Any logical questions are ignored. They offer no evidence you have to take it all on faith.

rigel1's picture
    rigel1

CLASSIC CHEMTRAIL VIDEO THEATRE PROUDLY PRESENTS:

AEROSOL CRIMES (aka "Chemtrails") Clifford Carnicom (2005)

"This documentary produced by chemtrail researcher Clifford Carnicom is a must see and an excellent research tool. Five plus years into the operations has provided ample evidence in this 90min DVD that covers many topics. Over the years aerosol/chemtrail research has provided some leads but even more questions as to who and why the spraying occurs. It is clear jets are deliberately spraying the sky's and it will not stop until enough people are aware and willing to stand up for the operations exposure and termination."

AEROSOL CRIMES YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
    ABCee
    Quote ABCee:

CLASSIC CHEMTRAIL VIDEO THEATRE PROUDLY PRESENTS:

AEROSOL CRIMES (aka "Chemtrails") Clifford Carnicom (2005)

"This documentary produced by chemtrail researcher Clifford Carnicom is a must see and an excellent research tool. Five plus years into the operations has provided ample evidence in this 90min DVD that covers many topics. Over the years aerosol/chemtrail research has provided some leads but even more questions as to who and why the spraying occurs. It is clear jets are deliberately spraying the sky's and it will not stop until enough people are aware and willing to stand up for the operations exposure and termination."

AEROSOL CRIMES YouTube Video

Where are the witnesses?

What are their names?

Where are the people who just said no when asked to spray?

Where are the private aviation experts who can testify that we are being sprayed?

Where are the sprayers who have had second thoughs and resigned over this?

Where is air traffic control?

Anybody?

All I've seen are a bunch of con trails. Don't piss in the wind and tell me its raining.

rigel1's picture
    rigel1

Maximum...what country are you from? I'm just courious because of the following statement that you made. But before I get to that statement you made I would just like to ask everyone here on this board, WHY AND THE HECK aren't YOU ALL SIGNING PETITIONS AGAINST MONSANTO when I post them? We can discuss and argue till the cows come home but that doesn't get the job done! We already know Monsanto is NOT looking out for the best interests of the worlds population. When there is a chance to stop them we need to be right there taking a stand. I posted a VERY IMPORTANT PETITION against a Monsanto bill rider that was sneeked in and it seems like that topic just gets swept under the carpet while everyone argues. DO SOMETHING!!!! sORRY Maximum, but I had to get that out! Here is the statement you made......

Monsanto also has GM experiment crops here in my country, which by last account has been infiltrating and contaminating the normal farmers using normal fertile seeds. Then will crazy patents they will be able to “fine” opposing farmers who have “stolen” Monsanto genetics. Check out Afghanistan, been hearing some nice stories about Monsanto and their willingness to destroy their seed banks, which is ancient and unique and to replace it with infertile GM Monsanto seeds.

I read somewhere that Mexico was having the same problem with Monsanto. They have corn that they are very pro-actively protecting from GE crops. This company is evil!

MrsBJLee's picture
    MrsBJLee

I believe I have the answers as to why anyone would want to genetically engineer aluminum resistant plants and why aluminum is present in off the scale amounts in the Mt. Shasta area : https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/H6icQieuQwD

guadaloupi's picture
    guadaloupi

Every place that I have ever lived or been except Kentucky was constantly covered with chemtrails. Alberquerque NM; Bismarck ND; Kenai Peninsula Alaska; Idaho Falls, Idaho; Los Angeles, CA. The network is filled with pictures showing chemtrails. Chemtrails do not dissipate. A normal vapor trail does. Chemtrails only disperse. Often they do it at night to keep it from being noticed. They have been secretive about it for decades. Project Cloverleaf was done covertly for a long time. Now they tell us it is done to "reflect the sun to counteract global warming"; and to "geo engineer" the earth. They admit that they are putting tens of thousands of tons of barium and aluminum into the atmosphere, which is known to cause Alzheimer's disease, respiratory problems and to be poisonous to plants and animals. They deny that these are known toxins.

Here is some proof and admissions

1.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/H6icQieuQwD

2.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/8kGfoL4DvpJ

3.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/aMcD9suUZUs
    4.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/CExst45guL2

And on GMOs : 1.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/LECyiyTY3F5
    2.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/X45r1xv9Bnq
    3.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/4VHBhR9SzZ2 4.) https://plus.google.com/u/1/113127374166684973080/posts/eTspogbN86c

guadaloupi's picture
    guadaloupi

Because of geo-engineering. The chem trails consist of Aluminum, barium, strontium.

Regional driver's picture
    Regional driver

Actually it was never debunked. Hawaii has legislature in place to ban aerial spraying. Farmer's crop yields were being decimated and some had to sell their farms cheap. Soros bought some. There is another politician in Iowa that is also trying to ban geo-engineering.

Regional driver

barium is also used. barium isn't good for the brain. Autism has gone from 1 in 2000 children to the current 1 in 88.

Regional driver

I'm a witness, my name is Brad Stockinger. They have been spraying since 1986. When I was a child growing up in the 60's and 70's I never saw a chemtrail. I saw contrails too. I remember when i saw an unusual trail i would ask "what is that?" My parents told me they were testing rockets. So it was unusual to see any trails stay in the sky much longer than a contrail. In any forms of media before 1986 you never see a chemtrail. After 1986 in the media you can sometimes see chemtrails in the sky. Contrails evaporate behind a jet when the tempurature above 26,000 feet reaches -40 degrees farenheit. Since what is visible from a jet engine is frozen water vapor it evaporates. The rate of evaporation depends on the humidity. Now chemtrails don't evaporate because what you are seeing is trails of chemicals which aren't made up of water. chemtrails stay in the sky and spread out creating a whispy thin layer of man made clouds. An obvious difference. If this was a normal contrail then you would see them everyday. The fact is that you don't. They generally spray in front and around weather disturbances a day or 2 before it rains.

In Hawaii there is legislation to ban geo-engineering. Farmers were losing crops due to the soil turning too alkeline. Some sold their land cheap as a result and Soros came in to buy it up cheap. Tests have been done on the chemtrails and found it to consist of mainly Aluminum, Barium, and Strontium. Aluminum turns soil alkeline.There is also a politician in Iowa that it trying to get geo-engineering banned. The planes that are spraying are from Evergreen which is the new Air America run by the CIA and military.They have their own airfields.So you won't find anyone to say that they flew these missions. They are sworn to secrecy.

Regional driver

For some readable university-supported information on aluminum in soils the University of Florida Agricultural Extension has been publishing thousands of papers year after year which few people seem to know exist.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/topics/agriculture/index.html

Starting here for a search for "aluminum in soil" will get you going.

Al concentration naturally varies in clays, dry sandy mineral soils, and rich organic and wetland soils.

However, Monsanto requires no chem-trail warfare to increase Al in soil. It is systematically applied as fertilizer by farmers to tie up excess phosphorous and reduce nutrient concentrations in agricultural run-off which would be cited as environmental violations.

Fines can start at $10,000/day for a polluting farm, especially if it is impacting wetlands.

Inorganic fertilizers introduced around 1923 got us into this mess. There is always a new product to counteract the chemical effects of another. But the new product results in a new problem later down the road. This same thing has happened with introducing foreign insect species to control a native insect species- then we're back to poisons to control the foreign species which has no natural predator.

We not only have stripped soils which require more and more fertilizer, more and more fertilizer requires the addition of more and more Al in fertilizers to counteract phosphorous.

Monsanto scientists anticipate an eventual threshold toxicity of Al in SOME soil types, so staying a step ahead of the game, have engineered their Al resistant seeds.

leighmf's picture
    leighmf

Currently Chatting