What I have a problem with is that The True Left Media Hosts & their shows did not celebrate Bill Moyers, his shows & the other

1 post / 0 new

I am sure that most of us, fans of True Left Media, know; however, to make sure, The Bill Moyers' Journal and NOW have been cancelled by PBS's head man (Conservative) and replaced with Conservative Political Talk Shows (one of the shows' hosts is a former Bush Administration member and managed The Former Dictator Bush's Dictatoral Library). www.fair.org does a better job of explaining this, then I ever could.

What I have a problem with is that The True Left Media Hosts & their shows did not celebrate Bill Moyers, his shows & the other host & the other people involved in the shows ('NOW' <Bill Moyers was the first-host of the show, the one who had the longest tenure> & 'The Bill Moyers' Journal'); I must say though I am not able to listen to every single minute (of The True Left Media Hosts & their shows). Those who do not know Bill Moyers is sort of a pioneer, as he said in his last show, he spoke his mind and his mind came from the left and he never cared about speaking to the wrong/opposition (my way of phrasing it). Yet, in the process of doing so, I rarely ('The Capitalistic Compromising' Obama vs. Hardnosed and Far From Perfect Clinton debate between a husband and a wife, Illegal Immigration <I see our Environments and resources to benefit our schools and other institutions dying from overpopulation and the majority of The Left want to over populate our environments and resources to benefit our schools and other institutions more. State of Arizona is dead wrong!> and putting religion in Public Media <media supported mostly by the governments, Separation of Church And State>) did not think he was always left enough or dissected a problem correctly. Also, amazing in the process of being the best host and interviewer there was that did not hold back from his mostly left opinions (left of the mainstream media put out there) Mr. Moyers won 33 major journalism awards, including two Pulitzer Prizes. I listen to (The Thom Hartmann Show, The Ed Shlutz Show and The Norman Goldman Show), when I was able to listen to them, and they never mention this!! Without Bill Moyers, his shows & the other host & the other people involved in the shows I seriously doubt True Left Media Hosts like Thom Hartmann, Ed Shlutz and Norman Goldman and their shows would been accepted enough to exist, even outside of the mainstream, like they are; just as without Robert Earl Morrall I seriously doubt Bill Moyers and his show would been accepted enough to exist.

GreatWhiteOFGWs...

Currently Chatting

Our kids are counting on us to reverse austerity.

According to UNICEF, even in the world's richest countires, children remain “the most enduring victims” of the recession. In the last six years, 2.6 million more kids have fallen below the poverty line, and more than half of them live right here in the United States.