Why did Bernie Saunders vote for the 2010 War Funding Bill?

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

I wish Thom would ask Bernie Saunders why he voted for the 2010 War Funding Bill. Democrats Ron Wyden and Russ Feingold voted against. Where is the great "independent" Bernie Saunders? He votes with the establishment Demos on big votes, like healthcare and the war. I think he is a phony progressive, and Thom should ask him some real questions instead of a fanfest.

philbq's picture
philbq

Comments

Quote philbq:

I wish Thom would ask Bernie Saunders why he voted for the 2010 War Funding Bill. Democrats Ron Wyden and Russ Feingold voted against. Where is the great "independent" Bernie Saunders? He votes with the establishment Demos on big votes, like healthcare and the war. I think he is a phony progressive, and Thom should ask him some real questions instead of a fanfest.

You're asking good questions and I'd like to know the answers, too. I've had the same thoughts.

MikeK's picture
MikeK

Wage Hating Burger Czar As Labor Secretary?

In just a two hour span, Donald Trump has completely exposed his whole "I love the workers" routine as just another classic Trump scam.

It all began, where else, on Twitter, where on Wednesday night, Trump went after Chuck Jones, the local union president for the factory at the center of his Carrier deal.