Borders placement

3 posts / 0 new

Where do you think that Unequal Protection should be placed in a Big Box store such as Borders? I found it in Business and Management. Evidently this is the most viewed non-fiction area of the store. Personally I would think that it would go in either Politics or History. Of course it should be with the new books along with Ed Shultz's Killer Politics or any of the ton of conservative books on display. But what you think?

marktrek's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 4:01 pm

I have to admit, I never know where to look for most of Thom's books. It seems to be a fact of life that authors who write books that fit neatly into categories are more likely to get theoir books published, marketed and sold than those who are interdisciplinary or innovative.

SueN's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 4:01 pm

I loved, but no longer own, the first edition. I think the 2nd edition is a truly great book, it's simply perfect--am I correct that the revisions (from the first edition) were extremely major? (Or is my memory of the first edition just lousy.)

DevIL jiN

Albert07's picture
Apr. 6, 2015 12:47 am

Latest Headlines

White House opposes bill blocking Iran nuclear deal

President Barack Obama will veto the bill, saying that the Iran nuclear deal addresses only nuclear issues

Where would Afghanistan be today if the US and Russia had just left it alone?

The United States and Russia are really in a very awkward place right now

Kremlin: Syria air strikes target 'a list' of groups

US Senator John McCain said he can confirm Russian air strikes were against the Free Syrian Army recruits

"The market has become tilted..."

It seems like the most popular word in this election cycle is 'inequality,' but we need more than talk to narrow the great divide between the haves and have-nots in our nation.

According to a recent article by former Labor Secretary Robert Reich, the pro-corporate elite have rigged the system against us, and it's going to take the majority of us standing together to change the system.