Borders placement

2 posts / 0 new

Where do you think that Unequal Protection should be placed in a Big Box store such as Borders? I found it in Business and Management. Evidently this is the most viewed non-fiction area of the store. Personally I would think that it would go in either Politics or History. Of course it should be with the new books along with Ed Shultz's Killer Politics or any of the ton of conservative books on display. But what you think?

marktrek's picture
marktrek

Comments

I have to admit, I never know where to look for most of Thom's books. It seems to be a fact of life that authors who write books that fit neatly into categories are more likely to get theoir books published, marketed and sold than those who are interdisciplinary or innovative.

SueN's picture
SueN

Currently Chatting

The Real Carbon “Monster” Revealed

Another day, another stupid assault on the truth by the fossil fuel industry and its paid lackeys. In a recent op-ed for the New York Post, Tom Harris, the executive director of the so-called International Climate Science Coalition -- an organization that’s funded, in part, by the fossil fuel industry -- blasted Leonardo DiCaprio for his work on “Carbon,” a new documentary on climate change that I helped write and present.