The Constitution Party - Time to get the Globalists out of US politics for good

16 posts / 0 new

The Constitution Party - No More Globalists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven Principles of the Constitution Party are:

1. Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
  2. Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
  3. Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
  4. Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
  5. Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
  6. States' Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people;
  7. American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.

http://www.constitutionparty.org/party_platform.php

Constitution Party Promotional Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_SobkISNrY

http://www.believeinamerica.com/index.php

http://www.constitutionparty.com/ Click on your state.

No more candidates from the 2 Bilderberg Parties who constantly sell America out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volitzer's picture
Volitzer

Comments

• California's Christian Voter Revolution California is bracing for a political tsunami of organized and aggressive Christian voters at the polls.Conservative Christian candidates Carly Fiorina and Chelene Nightingale are leading a growing number of politically active Christian believers in what is being called "a statewide spiritual battle for the soul of the Golden...Read More »
  • Constitution Party Candidates and Leaders Play Major Role at Phoenix Rally

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

June 4, 2010

Los Angeles, CA – Since the spring of 2005, Chelene Nightingale has been politically active in voicing opposition to both amnesty and open borders. Over the past few years, Ms. Nightingale has organized many street rallies and marches to defend our nation’s...Read More »

• Constitution Party Backers Turn In Ballot Petition - 06/02/2010 CHEYENNE, Wyoming. (AP) ¯ Wyoming voters could see candidates from a fourth political party listed on November’s ballot.Supporters of the Constitution Party submitted a petition Tuesday to the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office to be recognized alongside the Republican, Democratic and Libertarian...Read More »
Volitzer's picture
Volitzer

Had Enough?
We have, and we want to know whether you think we're on the right track

https://secure.giftwrapplus.org/cpnc/eu/contactus/

Volitzer's picture
Volitzer

Well, since the Constitution provides the means for globalists to do their thing...are you proposing the Constitution be tossed aside?

You've proposed that some candidates, even though meeting Constitutional requirements to run for office...don't be allowed to run. Are you suggesting the Constitution be tossed aside?

I thought the Constitution Party supported the Constitution.

Probably, the Constitution needs to be re-written to suit the era we live in. The nation it was created for no longer exists...illusions to the contrary.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2
Quote polycarp2:

Well, since the Constitution provides the means for globalists to do their thing...are you proposing the Constitution be tossed aside?

You've proposed that some candidates, even though meeting Constitutional requirements to run for office...don't be allowed to run. Are you suggesting the Constitution be tossed aside?

I thought the Constitution Party supported the Constitution.

Probably, the Constitution needs to be re-written to suit the era we live in. The nation it was created for no longer exists...illusions to the contrary.

Where in the Constitution does it say that the Federal-Reserve is to be privately owned ?

According to the Constittuion the government should run the banks not have the Federal-Reserve run the government like the Republicans and Democrats have allowed themselves to. The Federal-Reserve and the Bilderbergers are who run America. The Constitution Party is opposed to their central fractional reserve banking system that is destroying America.

Thomas Jefferson warned that if a private bank were ever allowed to issue a public currency our nation's children will end up homeless on the nation their forefathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson's warning has become the Bilderberg's Modus-Operandi. Look at the housing and the credit crisis that is occuring ?? It was all planned by the Bilderbergers.

Ron Paul, Rand Paul and the Constitution Party are the ones who are standing opposed to their agenda.

Volitzer's picture
Volitzer
Quote Volitzer:According to the Constittuion the government should run the banks not have the Federal-Reserve run the government like the Republicans and Democrats have allowed themselves to.
When you say government, are you referring to the federal government? And if so, could you show me where in the Constitution it says that the federal government should run the banks?

rbs's picture
rbs

The Constitution gives the federal government authority to mint coins. It says nothing about paper currency. Nothing in the Constitution about a federal bank....so we have the consortium of private banks known as the Federal Reserve System to handle monetary policy of the federal government.

polycarp2
Quote "polycarp":
The Constitution gives the federal government authority to mint coins. It says nothing about paper currency.
Correct, the Constitution does not authorize the issuance of paper money by the federal government, which is to say it forbids it.

Quote "polycarp":
Nothing in the Constitution about a federal bank....so we have the consortium of private banks known as the Federal Reserve System to handle monetary policy of the federal government.

The federal government has no authority to implement any "monetary policy". It has the power to make coins and the power to borrow money; all other monetary activities are forbidden. It can accomplish these functions without any banks whatsoever. It needs a mint and a treasury, that's it. What is the Constitutional source for the Federal Reserve Act of 1913?

rbs's picture
rbs

The Federal Reserve is a quasi agency. That gives it cover to control the currency. It's a government agency...that really isn't. It's stockholders are the 12 private banks that make up the Federal Reserve System.

Government agencies don't issue stock. Can't buy shares in the National Park Service.

The Constitution doesn't prohibit a national bank, just as state constitutions don't prohibit state banks...thus the State Bank of N. Dakota.

The Fed isn't a national bank in the same sense that the Bank of N. Dakota is a state bank. The Fed serves banks. Period.

The State Bank of N. Dakota works with banks in the state...and issues loans to the businesses/people of the state. It enables the state to be self-financing. If it needs a new bridge, it loans itself the money. The state has its largest surplus in history...while the rest are plunging into insolvency..

polycarp2

Please show me the section in the Constitution that allows for the federal reserve and allows for making federal reserve notes legal tender.

Please show me the section in the constitution that allows the dollar to be anything other than the spanish milled dollar, which was the definition of the dollar at the time that the constitution was agreed to. Has there been a constitutional amendment of which I am unaware that changed the definition of a dollar?

Please show me the section in the constitution that allows for federal legislation establishing a national bank.

The constitution grants the federal government the power to coin money, which it does through the treasury department. The constitution grants the federal government the power to borrow money, which the treasury department does. The federal government has no other monetary powers listed in the constitution.

The fact that any of the states has a state bank is of little interest to me. Unless such an idea were proposed for my state, it has no real bearing on me. The states can do whatever their legal ssytems allow.

rbs's picture
rbs

rbs wrote: "The fact that any of the states has a state bank is of little interest to me. Unless such an idea were proposed for my state, it has no real bearing on me. The states can do whatever their legal ssytems allow."

-------

Great. If you don't mind the nation plunging into insolvency at the behest of a Federal Reserve rather than having a true national bank, that's o.k.

Just exactly how is it that the federal government is supposed to get the coins it's empowered to make into circulation? It's going to drop $20 gold pieces into the streets? I'll show up with my wheelbarrow.

polycarp2

It's so nice to see a conservative "spoiler"party taking root. This will divide the Republican party and guarantee Democratic presidential-election victories in perpetuity.

kwikfix
Quote kwikfix:

It's so nice to see a conservative "spoiler"party taking root. This will divide the Republican party and guarantee Democratic presidential-election victories in perpetuity.

Yes, it is so nice to see corporatedems follow lock step with the corporate power structures.

As stated elsewhere, the Republican party should be disbanded as it does not represent the workers of the US or the world. The constitution party might be marginally better.

quaestorchickpea's picture
quaestorchickpea
Quote "polycarp2":Great. If you don't mind the nation plunging into insolvency at the behest of a Federal Reserve rather than having a true national bank, that's o.k.
I don't want either the federal reserve or a national bank. Neither are authorized by the constitution. Also, neither are necessary to the solvency of the federal government. The federal government is solvent or not to the extent that its expenses match its income. Neither of these have to do with a national bank. If they do, please educate me.

Quote "polycarp2":Just exactly how is it that the federal government is supposed to get the coins it's empowered to make into circulation?
The government is supposed to mint coins. It should resume the practice of accepting gold and silver by weight and exchanging it for the corresponding amount of US minted coins. Like exchanging a $20 bill for two tens. That is how US minted coins would get into circulation. Anyone would be afforded this service: individuals, states, banks. Anyone would be able to exchange their old coins, foreign coin, and other forms of gold and silver for the equivilant value in US minted coins.

No need to shower gold on the streets or whatever other nonsense you're talking about.

rbs's picture
rbs

Or people may wake to the 2 Bilderberg Parties and just vote in the Constitution Party.

Soter-O-bama is screwing it up for Democrats real bad.

Volitzer's picture
Volitzer
Quote Volitzer:

Ron Paul, Rand Paul and the Constitution Party are the ones who are standing opposed to their agenda.

The enemy of my enemy is still a wingnut.

PR

"Progressive Framing"

Poor Richard's Almanack 2010

Poor Richard's picture
Poor Richard

Currently Chatting

Green World Rising

In two previous videos narrated by Leonard DiCaprio and available over at GreenWorldRising.org, we’ve seen the dangers that global warming and climate change present for our planet and the human race.