Don't Forget Big Corps And Food

2 posts / 0 new

The 2008 movie, FOOD, INC., is a real eye opener!!! Problems with big 5 agri corporations are very much the same as recent problems with Finance and Oil. Big agra succeeded in focusing our attention elsewhere, but the problems still exist. Someone needs to begin connecting the dots and making a case for what could happen. Think about it- even as far back as LOVE CANAL was a warning about very big, monopoly corporations.........its time to make all these connections and lay it out so ALL AMERICANS UNDERSTAND.

Organization's picture
Organization

Comments

Netflix is expanding to Latin America which is GREAT! When traveling I found ABC and the others wouldn't allow you to watch them out of the USA (www.abc.com). Here's the problem Netflix has removed all the documentries like Food Inc. I haven't even been able to watch them all. It's not that I fear science and don't want the advantages it brings.I have a right to know.

1. Anonymous Calls for Netflix Boycott - ForbesThe news that Netflix is expanding its presence on Capitol Hill isn’t going over well with the Internet community. First, headlines started traveling ...www.forbes.com/.../04/10/anonymous-calls-for-netflix-boycott - Cached
    More results from forbes.com »
pdavis602