Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

88 posts / 0 new

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here
Official who oversaw ballots in 2008 race says hospital birth certificate non-existent

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041

Posted: June 10, 2010
3:39 am Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A college instructor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky University.

"There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."

Adams, who says he's a Hillary Clinton supporter who ended up voting for John McCain when Clinton lost the Democratic nomination to Obama, told WND, "I managed the absentee-ballot office. It was my job to verify the voters' identity."

He says during the 2008 campaign when the issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility first arose, the elections office was inundated with requests to verify the birthplace of the U.S. senator from Illinois.

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation that Obama was born at its facility.

Copy of original long-form birth certificate of Susan Nordyke, born in Honolulu the day after Obama's reported birthdate. President Obama has never produced any document like this.

WND confirmed with Hawaiian officials that Adams was indeed working in their election offices during the last presidential election.

"His title was senior elections clerk in 2008," said Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the city and county of Honolulu.

Takahashi also confirmed Adams' time frame at the office from spring until the month of August.

"We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said.

However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

Adams responded, "They may say, 'We don't have access to that.' The regular workers don't, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting."

Adams stressed, "In my professional opinion, [Obama] definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

The White House has maintained a computer-generated Certification of Live Birth, or COLB, is proof enough of Obama's Hawaiian birth, even though it has no hospital or doctor's name on it. Such documents differ from a Certificate of Live Birth which includes those details. In response to a direct question from WND, the Hawaii Department of Health refused to authenticate either of the two versions of Obama's short-form COLB, posted online – neither the image produced by the Obama campaign nor the images released by FactCheck.org.

This short-form Certification of Live Birth image, which is not the same as a long-form, hospital-generated Certificate of Live Birth, was released by the Obama campaign June 2008.

"Anyone can get that [COLB]," said Adams. "They are normally given if you give birth at home or while traveling overseas. We have a lot of Asian population [in Hawaii]. It's quite common for people to come back and get that."

When WND mentioned there were announcements of Obama's birth published in Hawaiian newspapers, Adams noted, "I'm sure the [maternal] grandparents were happy to put that in the paper when he got born."

But Adams says that doesn't necessarily mean he was actually born in Hawaii. While he's not 100 percent sure of Obama's true birthplace, he does think Kenya is a possibility, since his paternal grandmother stated that before allegedly being silenced by other family members.

Gov. Linda Lingle, R-Hawaii

Last month, as WND reported, Hawaii's Republican Gov. Linda Lingle reignited Obama's origin on a New York radio show.

"It's been an odd situation," Lingle said. "This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country.

"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

Although the governor now claims she issued a news release stating Kapi'olani is Obama's birthplace, the actual release said no such thing, making no reference to Kapi'olani nor any other specific location of Obama's birth.

WND asked Adams why the governor would make such assertions if a Hawaiian hospital-generated birth certificate did not exist.

"Why would they say they've seen it and not produce it? I don't know," he said. "If they said they've seen the document, then why not produce the document? There's no need to put themselves out like that. I can't even begin to think why they did that except for some kind of political expediency. I'm too far down the totem pole [to know]."

While Adams, who noted he spent nearly 10 years in the islands and has a bachelor's degree from the University of Hawaii, says he's certain Obama was not born there, he also does think the president is indeed a U.S. citizen, since his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham was an American.

He says he merely would like to see the truth come out and have the controversy over natural-born citizenship and presidential eligibility resolved once and for all.

"It's come to the point where it's a monster, and it's time to kill it," Adams said. "Solve the problem so that everyone can get back to cooperating to improve the country. People have lost sight that we're trying to make the country a better place."

He also feels some empathy for Obama, foreseeing what the president would potentially experience based on confirmation of his claims.

"You don't have to like President Obama," he said, "but it is sad that he's going to have to go through this public pillory by the time this all comes out, that they did cover this up; and that's sad because the first African-American man to become president shouldn't have this blight on his term in office. That's what he'll get remembered for. It's sad."

Adams says he's been telling other people his information for a long time, and he's free to talk about it publicly since he no longer has any confidentiality restrictions from his former employer, the Honolulu government. People started to pay attention this week after he was briefly interviewed by James Edwards, host of a weekly radio show on WLRM Radio in Memphis, Tenn.

As WND reported last July, the Kapi'olani Medical Center trumpeted – then later concealed – a letter allegedly written by President Obama in which he ostensibly declares his birth at the facility.

A photograph taken by the Kapi'olani Medical Center for WND shows a letter allegedly written by President Obama on embossed White House stationery in which he declares the Honolulu hospital to be "the place of my birth," The hospital, after publicizing the letter then refusing to confirm it even existed, is now vouching for its authenticity, but not its content. The White House has yet to verify any aspect of the letter.

"As a beneficiary of the excellence of Kapi'olani Medical Center – the place of my birth – I am pleased to add my voice to your chorus of supporters," Obama purportedly wrote.

This excerpt from the alleged Obama letter is perhaps the first formal declaration from the president about his exact birthplace. The White House has still not confirmed if the letter or its contents are authentic.

But the authenticity of that letter remains in doubt. Since WND raised questions about the veracity of the letter itself and its content, the White House has refused to say if the message is real and if its text originated with the president.

When WND correspondent Les Kinsolving asked Press Secretary Robert Gibbs about the letter at the July 13 news briefing, Gibbs dodged the question, refusing to confirm its authenticity while belittling Kinsolving for even posing the question.

Press Secretary Robert Gibbs refused to confirm the authenticity of the alleged Jan. 24, 2009, letter from President Obama to his purported place of birth, Kapi'olani Medical Center.

"Do all of your listeners and the listeners throughout this country the service to which any journalist owes those listeners, and that is the pursuit of the noble truth," Gibbs lectured Kinsolving. "And the noble truth is that the president was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States of America."

Since the medical center used the letter for a high-profile fundraising campaign in the Spring 2009 edition of its Inspire Magazine, the FBI and United States Secret Service said the matter could potentially lead to criminal prosecution were the letter determined to be fraudulent.

"It would be a charity-fraud scheme," said FBI spokesman Steve Kodak. "It would be investigated by us or the Secret Service. We both have jurisdiction over that."

WND also revealed the discovery by private investigators who say Obama is mysteriously using a Social Security Number that was issued in Connecticut, despite having worked in Hawaii as a teen and there being no mention of him living in Connecticut.

Meanwhile, Hawaii continues to get requests for release of Obama's hospital-generated birth certificate, leading state lawmakers to take action.

They passed a bill in April allowing any Hawaii department to ignore repeated inquiries for information from the same person, if the department already has responded within a year. Gov. Lingle signed it into law shortly after WND's report about her declaration on radio that Obama was born at Kapi'olani.

Volitzer's picture
Volitzer

Comments

Give it up, loser. You lost the 2008 election.

President Obama is your President and he will be for the next 6 years. This will be followed by 8 years of Hillary. Learn to live with it.

RED CHINA IS A REPUBLIC

kwikfix

Whatever... To any and all birther crap.

drew013's picture
drew013

Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen. His dad spent at least one day in the U.S. According to U.S. law, if he were born on the moon, he'd still be a "natural born" U.S. citizen. Where is was born is irrelevant. The criteria for natural born citizen are met.

This is beating a dead horse.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

No court would look at the evidence at this point. He's the President, it would be a national embarrassment if we found out that he's not even eligible to be in office. Like it or not, we are stuck with him.

willat's picture
willat

Polycarp, it is a dead horse, but there are alternatives to beating it

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from one generation to the next, says that when you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount. But in modern business (and education and government) heavy investment or other considerations may encourage other strategies:

• Buying a stronger whip.
  • Changing riders.
  • Threatening the horse with termination.
  • Appointing a committee to study the horse.
  • Visiting other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
  • Lowering the standards to include dead horses.
  • Reclassifying the dead horse as "living-impaired."
  • Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse.
  • Harnessing several dead horses together to increase speed.
  • Providing additional funding and/or training to increase the dead horse's performance.
  • Doing a productivity study to see if lighter riders would improve the dead horse's performance.
  • Declaring that the dead horse requires less overhead and therefore contributes more to the bottom line.
  • Rewriting the expected performance requirements for all horses.
  • Promoting the dead horse to management
You might get the dead horse to run for public office in South Carolina or Nevada.
douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Actually the NWO did America a favor. Since Soetero isn't a valid candidate no law he signs will be legal.

Volitzer's picture
Volitzer

It is Soetero that has yet to prove his birth-place origins !!!

America is still waiting.

Volitzer's picture
Volitzer

Did anybody ever bother to check the validity of these fanciful claims? Here's a Snopes.com article on that Soetero junk.

Art's picture
Art
Quote kwikfix:

Give it up, loser. You lost the 2008 election.

President Obama is your President and he will be for the next 6 years. This will be followed by 8 years of Hillary. Learn to live with it.

RED CHINA IS A REPUBLIC

Kwikfix, I have noticed this message from you before, about Red China being a republic. If you don't mind my asking, why do you keep saying that? What's the significance?

rbs's picture
rbs
Kwikfix, I have noticed this message from you before, about Red China being a republic. If you don't mind my asking, why do you keep saying that? What's the significance?
Kwikfix is referring to the squawk from the righties that lefties use the word "democracy", while they think we should be using "republic".

This is one of the stupidest arguments they've come up with yet. The two words are virtual synonyms as applied to America. The basis for this complaint is that "democracy" sounds more like "Democrat" while "republic" sounds more like "Republican".

Kwikflix wants to point out that using the word "republic" is no compliment to America, and applies just as well to some of the more egregious countries in the world.

Art's picture
Art

Islamic Republic of [fill in the blank]

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee
Quote Art:
Kwikfix is referring to the squawk from the righties that lefties use the word "democracy", while they think we should be using "republic".

This is one of the stupidest arguments they've come up with yet. The two words are virtual synonyms as applied to America. The basis for this complaint is that "democracy" sounds more like "Democrat" while "republic" sounds more like "Republican".

Kwikflix wants to point out that using the word "republic" is no compliment to America, and applies just as well to some of the more egregious countries in the world.

Gotcha, the whole democracy/republic thing. Never heard the "republic sounds like Republican" theory. Is that what the righties really believe? Any righties out there that can confirm this? I thought the republic/democracy thing had more to do with the fact that a republic limits the power of the majority over the minority, but maybe I am misinformed.

rbs's picture
rbs
Gotcha, the whole democracy/republic thing. Never heard the "republic sounds like Republican" theory. Is that what the righties really believe? Any righties out there that can confirm this? I thought the republic/democracy thing had more to do with the fact that a republic limits the power of the majority over the minority, but maybe I am misinformed.

No, you're not misinformed. We are a democratic constitutional republic. All that means is that we vote for people who then exercise power.As far as I can tell, all republics are democracies so the argument is a stupid one.

James Madison conceived that the triumverate and the composition of the House versus Senate would help limit the tyranny of the majority.

jeffbiss's picture
jeffbiss

Happy New Year, SueN ...

Spam, Spam, Spam ( in reply #15).

miksilvr

Oh, while I'm here ...

Paul Ryan sends copies of Obama's birth certificate to birthers, crushing their hopes and dreams

miksilvr

While I'm here, those who like to get certificate copies, try and get a copy from the FDIC of the FDIC Certificate for your bank, or any bank. It is allowed with FOIA.

Ask for a copy of FDIC Cert.#3510 - Bank of America

Ask for a copy of FDIC Cert.#3511- Wells Fargo

Since BANKIN' not BIRTHIN' is way more powerful than our President, and can hurt us relentlessly, go after the copies of FDIC Certificate Numbers.

You will be told by the Attorney Counsel of the FDIC there are no Certificates from which to issue copies. You will be told there isn't a Book, as one might imagine, where FDIC Certificates originate from a registry.

And one has to wonder why in January 1933, when Bank of America and Wells Fargo and most older banks became FDIC insured, Bank of America and Wells Fargo were assigned 3510 and 3511.

Were they standing next to each other in line?

leighmf's picture
leighmf

What, no corporate birth certificates! Shocking! They must be "Manchurian Candidate" creatures sent to undermine us by alien powers. Far more believable than the Obama birther crap. I keep saying, the people who could pull this one off need to be established as our rulers. If they can do this, think about the other magic they could do for us.

I know, it all comes from that rabid "constitutionalist" crap on the Right where the Founders gave us guns to shoot at the people we elect when they pissed us off. In the wake of Shay's, I am sure that was their intention.

What is a lot less inspiring and more to the point is the fact that our 'democracy' has always been there to protect the propertied from those without property. Prying it open to include more people has been the Progressive story in America, but it is neither a triumphant nor a straight line of evolution or struggle. The Supremes have always been the best friend of the rich. They still are.

Nope, this Constitution will not save us nor should we think it would or could. It does give us some turf on which to build a democracy and republic, but at some point we need to recognize how much bad thinking is running around in our culture and politics. Democracy is ground up, hard, messy and better than having other rule and rip you off. We have to build it, not buy it from some supplier and assemble the kit.

drc2

rbs wrote: I thought the republic/democracy thing had more to do with the fact that a republic limits the power of the majority over the minority, but maybe I am misinformed.

poly replies: As it turns out in practice, it enables the minority to have power over the majority. The Corporate State functions with minority rule.

polycarp2

It's interesing how this thread was revived by spam. I wonder what that tells us about internet social dynamics -- out of sight, out of mind, maybe.

Natural Lefty's picture
Natural Lefty

Hapy new year, miksilvr

Do you want spam with that?

:)

SueN's picture
SueN

Keep in mind, miksilvr, that Spam is loaded with cholesterol.

polycarp2
Quote polycarp2:

Keep in mind, miksilvr, that Spam is loaded with cholesterol.

Ok, then I'll take the Spam Eggs Sausage and Spam ... and ask the cook to hold the Spam between his ... ; on second thought, I'd like a plain omelet, no potatoes, tomatoes instead, a cup of coffee and wheat toast.

miksilvr

More Parks Sausages...Ma! ☣
And Hungry Jack too!
And topped with a quart of strawberry ice cream..
Oh gawd, I'm getting a ______just thinking about it!

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary

"Spam" is very popular in the cuisine of Hawaii, Obama's purported birthplace. Coincidence or conspiracy?

mjolnir's picture
mjolnir
Quote Art:

Isn't Red China's official, complete name "The People's Democratic Republic of China"? I'm CERTAIN that, before the Wall fell, EAST Germany was known as "The People's Democratic Republic of Germany" (GDR at the Olympic Games), while WEST Germany was called "The Federal Republic of Germany" (FRG). So, y'see, the "Commies" are equal opportunity subverters of BOTH characterizations of Governmental form - Democracy AND Republic.

When a nation is under the perpetual rule of a single political party, you can't put too much creedence in what that party chooses to call the nation - it's just part and parcel of the overall propaganda messaging.

mstaggerlee's picture
mstaggerlee

I actually have looked into all of this. I thought it was crap. I have a slightly different take on it since I looked into it.

If someone is going to comment on this... please do a little more research than listening to Chris Mathews, OK?

There are a couple of things that are evident.

The most of which is Barack Obama's own informational brochure that surfaced. In it, it STATES that he was born in Kenya. Listen... a "birther" didn't make that pamphlet. Obama did. So stop yourself right there!

So one can take that information as A) It's the truth. Or B) It's a mistake. What you cannot do is call someone a bunch of names for possessing this information!

Here is my take on this.

I don't think a presidential run was in the cards for Obama 20 some years ago. So I believe, that he chose to opt for a "Man of the World" motif. There is a TON of evidence for the "Man of the World" motif!

I think he created that narrative in a case of short term thinking. Maybe it was to get funding for education easier or easier mobility in social settings... who knows!?! The "smoking gun" in all of this is that you are FORBIDDEN to look into this man's past. WHY is that? Again... "birther's" didn't put those obstacles up, Obama did.

I think he was born in Hawaii. I think he has lied on official state documents and years later, recanted those lies without actually recanting those lies.

Think about it. If a president once denied that he was born in the United States... opponents would run with that 6 ways to Sunday! They have! Also, this lie has the ability to derail an agenda that would set the elites back 50 years. So the folks at the top have a vested interest in never admitting to this lie. John Wayne Gacy lied about his actions all the way to the lethal injection. So people do stick to their stories no matter what.

The other "big one" for me is his Social Service document. Why is his the ONLY one to not have a full stamp date on it? (Most of you have NO IDEA what I am talking about.) His is stamped "80" instead of "1980". It also is very suggestive that the "80" was taken from a "2008" stamp. They simply cut off the "08" and flipped it upside down to read "80". Again... a "birther" didn't do that. Obama's folks did. Look it up before you call me some names.

WHY would they do such a Shitty job of forgery? I'm guessing because they think it's funny. It's funny to them how easily their followers are so stupid and how people who are his opposition are powerless to do anything about it. That would be funny in a sick kind of way. I'm guessing that the faith healing preachers on TV have the same mindset.

Those, for me, are the 2 biggest ones. You know what else? SO F'N WHAT!?! That's MY opinion based on evidence and logic.

If you have a different opinion... SO F'N WHAT!?!

I can tell the difference between a real cloud and a fake one... can you!?!

If you still think that Obama is your buddy from a sit-com... in the words of the immortal Christian Bale...

"GOOD FOR YOU! GOOD FOR YOU!"

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

If someone wrote a novel about a man who was raised from childhood to resent the successful and despise the basic values of America — and who then went on to become President of the United States — that novel would be considered too unbelievable, even for a work of fiction.

And yet that is what has happened in real life.

darlinedarline1@aol.com's picture
darlinedarline1...

For being totally out of your mind, you win the New Years Ass Award.

What "basic values" do you see this son of a Middle Class mom, single most of the time raising him, who manages to succeed in school, become the Editor of the Harvard Law Review and goes on to become President of the US calling for us to be "one nation" instead of red or blue? If anything, Obama has internalized TOO MUCH of the American Dream leading him to believe that this system can work and is working instead of being a revolutionary or real populist or progressive.

I agree that the Birther Script is fantastic and unbelievable, but that is only the effect Obama has on some idiots who cannot stand his not being White or Republican. That he is incredibly moderate rather than a real changer is the only criticism I would have of those who went through all this trouble to 'create' his Presidency in the Birther Gang is that they just gave us another American President too much like Clinton and not ready to throw the Bushies and Wall St. under any bus.

Remove your head from your award.

drc2

And you still see everything political as left/right, red/blue and buy into that false dichotomy dog and pony show. Still blamin bushie... LMFAO. He is owned lock, stock and barrel by Wll St. and the system is working great for them. You are delusional to think he is for the average American.

darlinedarline1...

drc2 - I repudiate your ad hominem attack.

Mine is not a "Birther Script" and is not racist.

You further validate my claims by sticking to your story like John Wayne Gacy.

Give me YOUR opinion on Obama's brochure that STATED that HE was born in Kenya. YOUR opinion. Not some party line... but YOUR opinion.

A "birther" didn't make that pamphlet... Obama did.

What's YOUR opinion on that, cobarde!

Fletcher Christian

drc2 - You are a yellow bellied coward.

How dare you call someone racist without the slightest of evidence!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are like a bug... shine a light and watch you scurry for cover!

Boo! Hiss! Boo!

Fletcher Christian

drc2 - He who smelt it... dealt it!

It is the heads of Universities who are eugenic sociopaths who advocate for the forced sterilization of women. They happen to mostly be people of color... I'm sure that's just a "coincidence".

It's also just a "coincidence" that they are almost all "left" and or "progressive".

The "Brave New World" is being driven like the kidnapping van in the movie "Children of Men"... by the likes of John Holdren.

You know, Obama's science czar... John Holdren. Yeah... that one!

Squirm, maggot, squirm!

The likes of you make me sick!

I can state who I am and what I believe in. Can you!?! I can say what I mean and mean what I say. Can you!?!

I don't own a "dog whistle"... do you!?!

Fletcher Christian

drc2 - I'm still waiting.

Here is what is so incredibly VILE about you and your ilk.

Are you really a "progressive" or are you a subversive plant? Are you one of those scabs who are of the same ilk as those who were sent to subvert the OWS (Occupy Wall Street) movement?

Here's the deal JERKY... because either way I lean towards the latter because precisely, I CAN'T TELL!

So if you are one of those who "broadcast" and are not actually open towards having a conversation... you accomplish the same goal of subversion.

So are you a "cover" for those who wish to kill, suppress, exploit black folks and do so through your guise of being a progressive liberal? Because if you are, what a clever tactic. You will fool most, not me. I can see you.

I ask this because you will not give SPECIFICS. You throw around baseless slurs. You trot out the "party line" with little to no substance. You speak out the side of your neck. You will not answer a direct question, will you?

I'm guessing that you won't answer a direct question because you... are not really a "you" at all... are you? You are a subversive slug.

If you are really a "you"... then you are not an honorable man. Men of honor do not hurl baseless accusations towards women!

Since you are clearly NOT a man of honor... WHY would anyone want to join the likes of you for ANYTHING!?!

What good are you!?!

What good are you!?!

If you are indeed some sort of representative of what it means to be a progressive liberal... then who would stand by your side? I would like to know! I want to know what kind of character it takes to want to "buddy up" with the likes of you.

Is your soul made of plastic? Are you hollow?

You're a disgusting, disrespectful, disingenuous, dishonest, irresponsible cretin.

Proof positive of my claims is that you are lacking any moral fiber that you don't even have the common courtesy to apologize to a woman after you purposefully slighted her character without any justification.

Cobarde!

Fletcher Christian

So, the plot 1960 was "they" hatched was to get a Negro from Kenya, named Barrack Hussein Obama inserted into America, rise up through the top schools, and to the US Senate, from where he would move on the White House, in order to pass a bunch of laws to reform the US healthcare system, and save the American auto industry?

First, in what alternate reality was the easy path to the presidency to be a Negro?

Second, why would they select a foreign born Negro?

Third who are they?

Fourth, in the early 60's how easy was it for Negros to attend Harvard, Yale or Princeton?

Fifth, how many Negro senators were there in the post reconstruction era?

Sixth, what is the final piece of the plot? I get the Kennedy assassination nuts, Cuba, Castro, the Mob, Soviets, etc. I get the Patton assassination nuts. If I squint I can almost understand the faked moon landing crowd.

But what is the final plot for Obama? If he never manages to go all Kenyan on all our asses will that convince these crazies? Are we talking turning the US over to Cuba, or the Soviets, or to MaoMao rebels or some such crazy shit?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Ben Shapiro's take on Barry Sotero and progressive thugs:

http://www.creators.com/opinion/ben-shapiro.html

darlinedarline1...

Fletcher, I have no idea what you are referring to in any post I have ever made here. If you want to ASK a question, ASK.

The rest of your screed is a personal attack inappropriate on this board and should get you banned, were you not such a scattered thinker that nobody knows what you mean most of the time. As far as I know, I have no "ilk."

Get help!

drc2

Darlin', at least we are clear on the crap that you are reading and believing. This line about "progressives" is pure bs from the neocon cult.

The Birther Crapola is my nomination for funniest piece of Rightwing nonsense ever.

How do you explain Dubya and Cheney? They did a lot more damage than Obama could ever do, so who created these fascist thugs? If I had to trade them for a Kenyan Obama, in a NY minute.

drc2

Tell me what is not true about the progressive agenda Shapiro refers to. Not your bs opinion.

"Progressivism in America has always been a thuggish ideology. It rests on the notion that laws require no evidence to support their implementation, that intentions are all that matter and that those who oppose "change" of the sort progressives like are morally deficient. Progressivism requires Americans to separate off certain groups in American life as evil — the rich ("greedy!"), gun owners ("hooligans!"), traditionally religious people ("sexists!"), Constitutional government advocates ("bigots!"). It requires that certain Americans be cast as good — racial and ethnic minorities, low income earners and women ("victimized!"), irreligious people ("rationalists!") and big government advocates ("experts!")"

What's not true there about the progressive agenda?

" It sends us back to a time when the law of the community invariably outweighed the rights of the individual, rather than building government on the basis of protection of individual rights."

What's not true there about thje progressive agenda? Or do you really believe your precious community should over-rule individual rights?

"The left's thug ideology finds its ultimate spokesperson in President Obama. True material progress pays the price for implementing his vision of the universe. So does the Constitutional order, which is based on checks and balances designed to preserve rights in the face of non-altruistic human nature. The Constitutional order is an obstacle to progressives like Obama, who believe that government can change human nature if left unchecked."

What's not true about that part of the progressive agenda?

Your progressivism is the cult that everyone should follow inlock-step without questioning authority according to who? Bullshit!

darlinedarline1...

I do not give a shit where oliar was born. I have never concerned myself about that. What concerns me is his agenda for spending this country into bankruptcy while continuing to enrich his puppet masters. And the looney left continues to blame bush for oliar's failures. It is really begining to get old and stink.

darlinedarline1...
Quote darlinedarline1@aol.com:

With all due respect, such a site explains a lot about what you post....

norske's picture
norske

I don't know. I think that the Left has gone a long way into asserting 'triumphancy of victimhood' over any acknowledgement of personal freedom--or requirement for personal responsibility--despite my asking on several occasions how any civil form of society could be obtained and maintained without personal freedom in line with such personal responsibility at its core (especially with any government claiming to be 'democratic')....otherwise, it is just a blame game and who gets the power to assert the blame, right?

Kerry's picture
Kerry
Quote norske:

Where is he wrong? Progressives think their communitarian agenda should trump all rationality about individual rights. Typical leftist bullshit, when moonbats disagree with the message, attack the messenger.

darlinedarline1...

Birthers Officially Full of shit

GOPervert Traitors like Nixon and Bush were born in the US. That didn't stop them from committing treason. Doesn't stop the birther/birchers from diverting attention either. As they loot and pillage and cut everything American from out from under us. Even if Obama wanted to be a fascist, he doesn't have the credentials or long line of examples starting with his grandfather. Like junior has with his Nazi grandpa Prescott. Obama can be confronted on anything he does and yet no one does. From drones to continuing the fascist Ganjawar he is following the generals the same as past fascists. But he's just a junior. I'd worry more about Biden or Al Gore with decades of political shenanigans starting with the war on Colombians to protect his own oil wells. Biden started the drug czar and with Daryl Gates have militarized the police along with it. I'm not saying Obama wouldn't be a total fascist if he had the clout, but he doesn't. As far as the birther/bircher diversions, all they do is let everyone off the hook . Now they can all say they're even. Bush raped America and Obama had duel citizenship until he was 23. I guess that squares it.

Nixon's Treason

Busht: Timeline of Treason

John Sidney McCain III
(1936-08-29) August 29, 1936 (age 76)
Coco Solo Naval Air Station, Panama Canal Zone

Lists of Presidents of the United States by place of birth

Presidents born as British subjects

The following Presidents were born British subjects before the establishment of the United States:

* George Washington
* John Adams
* Thomas Jefferson
* James Madison
* James Monroe
* John Quincy Adams
* Andrew Jackson
* William Henry Harrison

The following Presidents were born British subjects, as well as American citizens, after the establishment of the United States:

* Chester A. Arthur
* Barack Obama

Obama’s Kenyan Citizenship?

Q: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.

Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya’s Constitution specifies that at age 23, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1984.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories

Some political opponents, especially in the Republican Party, have expressed skepticism about Obama's citizenship or been unwilling to acknowledge it;

Expressed belief in such theories has persisted despite Obama's pre-election release of his official Hawaiian birth certificate in 2008; confirmation, based on the original documents, by the Hawaii Department of Health; and the April 2011 release of a certified copy of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth (or long-form birth certificate); and contemporaneous birth announcements published in two Hawaii newspapers.[

Obama's_long_form_birth_certificate.jpg
In response to the conspiracy theories, the White House released the President's long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011, and posted to the White House website,[3] reaffirming that he was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

DdC's picture
DdC
Quote norske:

Where is he wrong? Progressives think their communitarian agenda should trump all rationality about individual rights. Typical leftist bullshit, when moonbats disagree with the message, attack the messenger.

Otraitor and his minions would love to do away with any constraints placed upon them by the Constitution (and so far have vbeen fairly sucessful) in implementing their agenda (an agenda sanctioned by the corporarte oligarchs) and some here agree.

darlinedarline1...

I have met and conversed with some wonderful Libertarians who are humanists, pacificists and joyful people whose ideas I find limited when it comes to politics. I know others who have good reasons not to think kindly of government and whose experience with that larger 'community' in which they have little standing and get little respect, is objectively negative. They may be a bit churlish and gruff, and they may carry their anger too much in their hands. But they don't strike me as nasty, stupid or idiotic.

We have had a fairly long history on this board entertaining the more thoughtful Libertarians and others I just described, and generally we have been able to have some intelligent discussions about the issues of individualism, interdependence, individuality, democracy (the collective that honors individuals), as well as the philosophical variants on these themes. In my experience, the 'moonbats' you name have been open to the challenges and able to respond with intelligence and civility when respect has been mutual.

We have also explored and questioned what "Progressive" has meant and what it has come to mean. Self-criticism is not lacking here. We have gotten a lot of messages with which we have disagreement, and every so often someone comes along with something which changes our thinking. When the message is worth our attention, generally it helps to have it delivered more friendly than hostile, of course, we thank the messenger even when we don't agree.

When someone continues to bring hostile idiocy, even if she is occasionally correct about things, we have less reason to respect the messenger than we would were she nice about it. But, the Birther Crap as well as your obamahate instead of obama criticism removes all reason to think that any message you are bringing will rise above the slime.

As I said, every once in a while, you surprise me. I think it means I keep trying to find a message in your screeds, or some way to understand why you believe this shit. One thing I learned long ago about this is to stop being frustrated and go to being curious when I want to shout WTF!!!

drc2

To the Sane among us,

Pardon me if I am disappointed to find out that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii and is ordinary flesh and blood. I guess Superman is not going to save us in Act II.

Amen to norske.

drc2
Quote darlinedarline1@aol.com:…………. a man who was raised from childhood to resent the successful…..

So, O-whatever resents the successful. Fine.....But wait! There's more!

Quote darlinedarline1@aol.com:….He is owned lock, stock and barrel by Wll St. and the system is working great for them.

Isn’t “Wll St.” considered “the successful?”

Quote darlinedarline1@aol.com:…..while continuing to enrich his puppet masters…….

Wouldn’t “puppet masters” considered to be “the successful?”

Quote darlinedarline1@aol.com:……Otraitor and his minions ………. in implementing their agenda (an agenda sanctioned by the corporarte oligarchs)

Aren’t “corporarte oligarchs” considered to be “the successful?”

If he “resents the successful,” as you assert, then he has a heck of a way of showing it.

al3's picture
al3

Mental illness is a sad condition. Romneysia's causes are unkown. But the cure is generally a team of mules to pull the victims cranium from their rectum.
As for Shapiro and his idiocy, the conservative movement always manages to move govt to use communitarianism to save the rich and powerful. Bailouts of banksters in 2008, airlines, AIG & the banksters after LTCM all come to mind.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

reply to #25 (these numbers are getting out of synch ... maybe another spam delete)

Quote mjolnir:

"Spam" is very popular in the cuisine of Hawaii, Obama's purported birthplace. Coincidence or conspiracy?

WTF ????

Paul Ryan sends copies of Obama's birth certificate to birthers, crushing their hopes and dreams

HELLO !!!!

miksilvr

Pardon my "French" drc2, but I think "Ditto!" is an appropriate response!

miksilvr

Currently Chatting

GOP Blocks Equal Pay...again.

Just in time for election season, Senate Republicans blocked legislation aimed at closing the gender pay gap. For the third time since 2012, Republicans refused to allow debate on the Paycheck Fairness Act, and reminded women that the GOP doesn't believe in equal pay for equal work.