"I wanna drive my Jeep Wah!" = childishness

2 posts / 0 new

Is it all Libertarians that are as childish as the caller just now who whined "I wanna drive my jeep!"?

I mean, seriously. Is that a grown-up talking? Sure, everyone wants the right to do anything, but only Libertarians seem to think that it's o.k. to destroy our children's future just so that people TODAY can party.

I have found ONE responsible Libertarian: David Brin. And Thom, you might find him a good guest; he really is a rocket scientist and many of your listeners would have enjoyed his science fiction. Libertarians should think about his address to their national convention in 2002: http://www.davidbrin.com/libertarian1.htm

RandyWinn's picture
RandyWinn

Comments

Yeah - that guy.............what a cry baby..........WAH WAH WAH WAH! I want what I want! Now! It's a corrosive attitude.

al3's picture
al3

Currently Chatting

Our kids are counting on us to reverse austerity.

According to UNICEF, even in the world's richest countires, children remain “the most enduring victims” of the recession. In the last six years, 2.6 million more kids have fallen below the poverty line, and more than half of them live right here in the United States.