This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program

1 post / 0 new

This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program. There are some regulations. They are posted - here. If as a conservative you come in and flood the boards with comments dissecting in longform progressive comments you don't like - you will be blocked from this forum. If as as a conservative you want to come and hang out without flooding, without personal attacks and tediously dissecting & derailing threads - you are welcome. You know the difference. If anyone feels that a member here is harming your abilities to be a welcome community member here let me know louise@thomhartmann.com. If you are one of the conservative posters and choose to email me feigning outrage - I would recommend against it.

louisehartmann's picture
louisehartmann

Latest Headlines

2nd & 4th Husband of KY Clerk who denies issuing Same-Sex Marriage Licenses says “I’m a redneck hillbilly”

By: Joshua De Leon Josh de Leon is a writer and researcher with Ring of Fire www.ringofireradio.com

Guatemalan President Resigns

The depth of the alleged corruption is shocking

Uzbekistan apparently just banned political science studies

Uzbekistan is also known to take aim at pop stars and other cultural figures because the government says they’re not “patriotic” enough

NPR Needs To Clean Up Their House

What happens when the news media stops covering news objectively - and instead becomes a source of very specific opinions that serve a very narrow agenda?

For example - in the case of the democratic primary - consider the news coverage of the mere possibility of Vice President Joe Biden challenging Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Party's nomination for president.