This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program

1 post / 0 new

This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program. There are some regulations. They are posted - here. If as a conservative you come in and flood the boards with comments dissecting in longform progressive comments you don't like - you will be blocked from this forum. If as as a conservative you want to come and hang out without flooding, without personal attacks and tediously dissecting & derailing threads - you are welcome. You know the difference. If anyone feels that a member here is harming your abilities to be a welcome community member here let me know If you are one of the conservative posters and choose to email me feigning outrage - I would recommend against it.

louisehartmann's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Florida cops are taking tons of people's property!

The ACLU wants Florida cops to stop seizing people's personal property. In a recent press release, the civil rights group is calling on the Florida Legislature to address that state's out-of-control civil asset forfeiture practices.