This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program

1 post / 0 new

This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program. There are some regulations. They are posted - here. If as a conservative you come in and flood the boards with comments dissecting in longform progressive comments you don't like - you will be blocked from this forum. If as as a conservative you want to come and hang out without flooding, without personal attacks and tediously dissecting & derailing threads - you are welcome. You know the difference. If anyone feels that a member here is harming your abilities to be a welcome community member here let me know louise@thomhartmann.com. If you are one of the conservative posters and choose to email me feigning outrage - I would recommend against it.

louisehartmann's picture
louisehartmann

Currently Chatting

Can Democrats Set Out a New Path?

Democrats must embrace a pro-government platform, not run away from it.

Those were the sentiments of Senator Chuck Schumer today, in a speech given at the National Press Club. Talking about the reasons for Democrats’ losses on Election Day, Schumer said that those losses were proof that the American people and middle-class want a government that will work more effectively for them.