This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program

1 post / 0 new

This isn't a Libertarian free market message board here on The Thom Hartmann Program. There are some regulations. They are posted - here. If as a conservative you come in and flood the boards with comments dissecting in longform progressive comments you don't like - you will be blocked from this forum. If as as a conservative you want to come and hang out without flooding, without personal attacks and tediously dissecting & derailing threads - you are welcome. You know the difference. If anyone feels that a member here is harming your abilities to be a welcome community member here let me know louise@thomhartmann.com. If you are one of the conservative posters and choose to email me feigning outrage - I would recommend against it.

louisehartmann's picture
louisehartmann

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.