Operation: Own IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

2 posts / 0 new

Operation: Own It All! Using pollution as a vehicle. Who needs money.

Pollution...What is the definition of pollution? You know the answer...toxins, filth, etc. But did you know that pollution is synonymous with death and disease? That is not an opinion. Again, this is a defining characteristic of pollution. How many people realize that any exposure to pollution actually constitutes s life threatening situation to a greater or lesser degree. And is it that simple?

Do you know that a low level of pollution can still cause a high level of toxic exposure. Most people don't and it is because of deregulation, bought and paid for, that keeps people from knowing this and how we are being poisoned, causing the suffering and all its costs that are being shoved off on the rest of us.

Explanation: Pollution in a given area may be at a low level that is considered fairly "safe" by legal measures. However, pollution is never safe for starters, but the problem occurs when an individual is exposed to a toxin or toxins on an ongoing , chronic basis. A person's body can collect and "reservoir" toxins. Our bodies are evolved to handle toxins ....to a degree. The body stores toxins in fat. As a coping mechanism, the toxin is stored in the fat to protect the organs until it can be released. If a person is exposed on a chronic basis , toxins build and build until finally disease or death occurs. This is why soft tissues like breast and prostate tissue are so vulnerable. And this is why being fat and weight is part of the cancer equation. Not that the medical industry would dare tell you that. and not that they care either...Cancer is Big Buznizzz.

I was exposed to toxins on a chronic basis and I did a LOT of research on this subject. I was deathly ill and I was on a mission to save my life. I found out how they tested the area that poisoned me and killed others. Not that anyone cares or anyone has the money to stand up to the Oil industry, the railroad that works with the oil industry at this site, and the state. I worked in a school.

The test is this. I read this at the EPA site concerning my personal Superfund site that destroyed my life. First, they get some dirt from the site. Then they put it in an aquarium. They put in two trout for 48 hours. Then they cut open the trout. If they have not developed tumors in the 48 hour period than nothing is really done even though the presence of heavy toxins are known to be there. The area is "safe" enough to build schools, day cares, stores, homes, whatever right at he edge of or in some cases inside of the boundaries. My school site was on land leased from the railroad which was part of the..........wait for it.......Superfund site. So that's where the state gets involved.

he Medical health care industry is completely intertwined with major polluter. Mostly oil. See who is on the top boards of Medical Insurance companies and it's Koch Brothers, Exxon and more. It is no mistake that the polluting industries want a hand in the control of medical testing , procedures, and who gets thrown to the sharks.

We are the controlled slaves of polluting oil. We work to pay for their operations, we are forced to live with 20th century technology while the rest of the world's economies are moving into a clean future. These countries have new industries and single payer health care that is not controlled by the Elite. But none for Americans, we are forced to operate in a burka of servitude. They have life and death power to allow us to work and live in polluted areas while they know and we don't virtually declaring our lives of little value and scheduled for a demise. They control the medicine you need to be made whole or better, and they control the courts. Not to mention they are making trillions in the cancer business. They being the medical health care elite.

People lose everything when illness of this level comes. Elite owned medical companies in bed with elite owned oil companies in Operation: Own it Alllllllllllllllll.

Textynnn's picture
Textynnn

Comments

It is our industrial meth. We do not think, how can we live without this crap, we think how can we live without our needed drug. Until we hit that addictive bottom and give up oil because it is killing us we will use it until it runs out or we all die, in which case we won't have to think about living in a healthy world. It is how addicts "think."

The pushers have their own incentives.

DRC's picture
DRC

Currently Chatting

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.