Primary Races Dominated by Republican Women

6 posts / 0 new

Sounds Hot.

Five Primary Races Dominated by Republican Women Could Set Course for Midterm Elections

Roboute's picture
Roboute

Comments

From ABC:

"The vote of this senator is not for sale and neither is the vote of the people of Arkansas," Lincoln said in her victory speech, rebuking national labor groups.

----------

Perhaps if her corporate constituency had less money and labor more,... and if ABC wasn't a part ot the corporatocracy, ABC would have reported::

"The vote of this senator is not for sale and neither is the vote of the people of Arkansas," Lincon said in her victory speech rebuking the corporatocracy.

However, ABC is a corporation. The framing was, labor is is to be rebuked...not a peep about corporate support. 'Tis the subtlety of media progapaga that enables it to work so well. Labor = bad. Well, the majority work for a living. They are labor.

Labor, the working people of the state...the majority, can't buy her senate votes. They don't have enough money to do that. She has higher bidders.

Enough woke up to challenge her with a serious challenge. That's a good sign.

Unfortunately, the majority of the people of Arkansas, and the majority of the nation, will suffer from her victory. Choices for the U.S. Senate are now either one right wing twit...or another right wing twit. Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

These must be weak women- CW says Cons are afraid of stong women.

stwo's picture
stwo
Quote stwo:

These must be weak women- CW says Cons are afraid of stong women.

What are "stong women"?

As far as weak, they certainly are since they are an enemy of the workers. Outsourcing, need I say more.

The real strong women are women of the PKK.

Go away all you neocons.

quaestorchickpea's picture
quaestorchickpea

"Stong" is an inadvertant typographical error. The word, "Strong" was intended. I apologize for any distress or confusion the error may have caused.

stwo's picture
stwo

I'm always deeply distressed by typos...other than my own. Apology accepted. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I'd probably sleep better if the Republican Party would just disband itself for the good of the nation...and hand its funds over to the Green Party.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.