Amazon Kindle version clarification for Unequal Protection

1 post / 0 new

Recently I went to purchase the newest edition of Unequal Protection on Amazon.com for my Kindle. But, when you go to the product page, they issue a warning stating that what's available for Kindle is the previous 2004 version and that Thom's recent one won't be available until June of this year. Well when June came around, same warning, July? Same warning. Would it be possible for Thom or someone connected to the publishing of the book to find out what's going on? Many of us would like to get the new 2010 edition for our e-book reader. Thank you, and keep up the good work!

johnnyvenom's picture
johnnyvenom

Currently Chatting

The Real Carbon “Monster” Revealed

Another day, another stupid assault on the truth by the fossil fuel industry and its paid lackeys. In a recent op-ed for the New York Post, Tom Harris, the executive director of the so-called International Climate Science Coalition -- an organization that’s funded, in part, by the fossil fuel industry -- blasted Leonardo DiCaprio for his work on “Carbon,” a new documentary on climate change that I helped write and present.