Need Democratic Opinion

4 posts / 0 new

Hey guys,

I was told to come here and check out this board by one of our members. I've been reading the discussions and I am impressed. I would personally like to invite the members of this board to contribute to the discussions currently taking place at The Partisan Dialogues,

Democrats, Republicans, and Independents are all welcome. We support civil debate about policies and issues. Thanks for reading, and give us a look,

http://thepartisandialogues.com/PoliticalDiscussions.cfm

thepartisandialogues's picture
thepartisandialogues

Comments

There must be something wrong with your site if nobody will volunteer to look at it. What do you do, spend all your time bashing Liberals?

kwikfix

I think I'll reserve judgement 'til I at least have a look. It's only the civil thing to do.

drew013's picture
drew013

Looks somewhat balanced, but most of the subject matter I saw was fluff. A lot of hard core right wing talking points that we hear too much of already. Sorry, but I'll pass on participation.

drew013's picture
drew013

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.