open letter to Al Sharpton

1 post / 0 new

Rev, Al Sharpton,

I would like to ask you to change the date of your planned march on august 28th to Labor day September 6th.

The reason is simple.

We are in a fight for the survival of the middle class in America. It is a fight between WE THE PEOPLE and the corporations. Please combine your efforts with the unions of America and call for a massive rally and march in support of the Employee free choice act. I believe the unions would agree and participation would be extraordinary.

Forget about Glenn Beck, he does not matter.

I am absolutely sure that Dr. King would agree. Create a new transformative moment in support of labor in America.

This issue crosses all boundaries of ethnicity. It is the simple humanitarian truth that a person deserves a living wage for his or her work and some comfort in knowing that their government is working for them and not against them.

You have the following and the voice to make a statement in support of THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA.

Please make your statement in Washington DC in support of all laborers in America.

Please hold your rally on Labor Day September 6th when as many people as possible can participate.

spankycrissy's picture
spankycrissy

Currently Chatting