re: thurs show: does staring at large breasts cause men to live longer?

9 posts / 0 new

I say yes. Until our eyes give out.

Booger Luntz, age 96, Croaker, AK.

harry ashburn

Comments

i was very excited about this "study" until a female friend of mine sent me this link:

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

billashby's picture
billashby

Damn that snopes.com!

Thank goodness the study that claims ingesting semen helps women lose weight still holds up.

BadLiberal's picture
BadLiberal

re: #2: Now, that's hard to swallow!

harry ashburn

re #2: having an orgasm from 80 yards away: hasn't everyone?

sometimes it's been at least 80 yards to the cheerleader line...

harry ashburn

Okay, boys, swallow this from an actual study: "Men spent more time, and had a higher probability of, looking at female faces. NC Women had more first looks towards, spent more time, and had a higher probability of, looking at genitals." http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WGC-4N1T1VJ-2...

Zenzoe

How does one not look at large breasts?

Isn't that why the inflated breast industry generates Billions in sales? Implants, pushup bras, etc....

I prefer to go with the flow and accept God's gift to men's eyeballs.

slabmaster

Well, looking at breasts may not make you live longer, it sure as hell makes the time you spend here more pleasant.

Word of advice, though.. Staring at a woman's breasts while said woman is talking to you may decrease your life expectancy.

BadLiberal's picture
BadLiberal
Quote BadLiberal:

Well, looking at breasts may not make you live longer, it sure as hell makes the time you spend here more pleasant.

Word of advice, though.. Staring at a woman's breasts while said woman is talking to you may decrease your life expectancy.

My sis back when we were teens used to complain about exactly that.

drew013's picture
drew013

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.