re: thurs show: does staring at large breasts cause men to live longer?

9 posts / 0 new

I say yes. Until our eyes give out.

Booger Luntz, age 96, Croaker, AK.

harry ashburn's picture
harry ashburn

Comments

i was very excited about this "study" until a female friend of mine sent me this link:

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

billashby's picture
billashby

Damn that snopes.com!

Thank goodness the study that claims ingesting semen helps women lose weight still holds up.

BadLiberal's picture
BadLiberal

re: #2: Now, that's hard to swallow!

harry ashburn's picture
harry ashburn

re #2: having an orgasm from 80 yards away: hasn't everyone?

sometimes it's been at least 80 yards to the cheerleader line...

harry ashburn's picture
harry ashburn

Okay, boys, swallow this from an actual study: "Men spent more time, and had a higher probability of, looking at female faces. NC Women had more first looks towards, spent more time, and had a higher probability of, looking at genitals." http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WGC-4N1T1VJ-2...

Zenzoe

How does one not look at large breasts?

Isn't that why the inflated breast industry generates Billions in sales? Implants, pushup bras, etc....

I prefer to go with the flow and accept God's gift to men's eyeballs.

slabmaster

Well, looking at breasts may not make you live longer, it sure as hell makes the time you spend here more pleasant.

Word of advice, though.. Staring at a woman's breasts while said woman is talking to you may decrease your life expectancy.

BadLiberal's picture
BadLiberal
Quote BadLiberal:

Well, looking at breasts may not make you live longer, it sure as hell makes the time you spend here more pleasant.

Word of advice, though.. Staring at a woman's breasts while said woman is talking to you may decrease your life expectancy.

My sis back when we were teens used to complain about exactly that.

drew013's picture
drew013

Currently Chatting

Largest Climate March Ever!

On Sunday, the world's largest climate march took over New York City. In addition to the 400,000 people who showed up to demand change in the Big Apple, hundreds of thousands more joined events in at least 156 counties. From London to Rio to Melbourne to New York, people around the world joined together to demand action on climate change.