Yet another criminal assist from the Swiss.

1 post / 0 new

Apparently the Swiss aren't just satisfied with protecting valuables Nazis stole from their victims, now they willfully release child rapists.

I am so sick of the so called "enlightened European nations".

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/13/movies/13polanski.html

Who the hell are the swiss to determine how justice is and is not to be served in our country?

edit: so I just called the swiss embassy to leave a comment, and the little punk who answered the phone started talking over me and arguing with me. He claimed that Polanski served his time, despite the fact the actual agreement was that he show up for a court date to determine if the "plea agreement" was legal.

There's an actual legal process to determine if plea agreements are legal in this country. The Swiss apparently don't like that we have a system that doesn't resemble their own. The "great country of non interference" telling us how we are to prosecute child rapists.

Boy is that rich.

KevinConner's picture
KevinConner

Currently Chatting

Who Should an Economy Serve?

The top one percent own half of all the world's assets. In stark contrast, the bottom fifty percent of the world owns less than one percent. According to the 2014 Global Wealth Report from Credit Suisse, global inequality has surged since the 2008 financial collapse. The report explains that while global wealth has more than doubled since the year 2000, the vast majority of overall growth has gone to those who were already wealthy.