Obama Program HELPS corporations outsource

2 posts / 0 new

Our local morning radio guy out here in Colorado highlited this story this morning, and its really pretty mind blowing:

At first I thought it must be a mistake or Drudge slur, but sure enough there it is. Obama has totally and completely underwhelmed and dissapointed in my book (which was to be expected), but this is like throwing salt in the wounds of a bleeding US workforce. Especially considering his recent bandstanding about not being satisfied with a jobless recovery.

How is this story broken by "Information Week" and still not being picked up by the MSM? How did they think that spending tax dollars on this program could go unnoticed? I feel kinda sick....

puppetmaster's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 3:01 pm

See this follow up from the author as well:

puppetmaster's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Why the Kochs Really Embraced Criminal Justice Reform...

It looks like the Koch brothers have scammed us once again.

When news first came out that Charles and David Koch -- the Koch brothers -- were supporting criminal justice reform efforts in Congress, many of us thought, "Wow, they're actually doing something good for once."

And for good reason, too.