Obama Program HELPS corporations outsource

2 posts / 0 new

Our local morning radio guy out here in Colorado highlited this story this morning, and its really pretty mind blowing:

http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/integration/showArticle.jht...

At first I thought it must be a mistake or Drudge slur, but sure enough there it is. Obama has totally and completely underwhelmed and dissapointed in my book (which was to be expected), but this is like throwing salt in the wounds of a bleeding US workforce. Especially considering his recent bandstanding about not being satisfied with a jobless recovery.

How is this story broken by "Information Week" and still not being picked up by the MSM? How did they think that spending tax dollars on this program could go unnoticed? I feel kinda sick....

puppetmaster's picture
puppetmaster

Comments

See this follow up from the author as well:

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2010/08/outrage_over_u...

puppetmaster's picture
puppetmaster

Latest Headlines

One Iowa Caucus Delegate Comes Down To Coin Toss

The Iowa caucus convener flipped a coin. Bernie Sanders supporters called "heads" and it landed on tails.

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton by 31 points in N.H.: Poll

Sanders was at 61 percent support in the University of Massachusetts Lowell/7News poll, followed by Mrs. Clinton, at 30 percent

Martin O'Malley suspends presidential campaign after Iowa caucuses

The announcement came after O'Malley barely registered in Iowa against his better-known rivals Clinton and Sanders, failing to meet already low expectations

Corporate-Managed Trade Deals Screw America

The New Hampshire primary is now just one day away, and differences between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton couldn’t be clearer, especially when it comes to so-called free trade.

While Secretary Clinton’s views on corporate-managed trade have changed a lot over the years, Bernie’s haven’t.