Rethuglicans show what they are made of...

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Haans
Haans's picture

I usually listen to right wing hack radio on Saturday while I work, "The Patriot" 1280 am in Mpls. This last weekend was particularly appalling and I have no doubt this scene will be played out all over the country along with hacking the voting machines.

To catch this travesty, go to this address first:

Townhall.com::Talk Radio Online::Radio Show

Hit the listen now button on #4 "The Headliners Hour 2 Saturday, July 31, 2010.

What you will find is a "interview" with Barb Davis White, who ran as a rethuglican against our Rep. Keith Ellison and lost last time around. In listening to the "interview", you will learn that she is running again, this time as a Democrat in thugs clothing.  The purpose of her running is to oust Ellison by having rethuglicans register as Democrats and vote for her. Now we can figure that they will cheat in every way possible, but I was particularly appalled by the comments at around 10:16 of the interview where the hack interviewers and dear Barb talk about rethugs crossing over, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. 

To further the discussion, at around 16:43, a caller is so stupid as to call in and not know that if he registers Democrat and votes for Barb White, can he still vote for the rethuglican Emmer, who is running for Governor of Mn. Again, the "hosts" do the wink, nudge thing while explaining to him that he can only vote once, but are encouraging about voting for Barb.

It is my hope that all this will get to Thom, that he can pull the pertinent parts and broadcast them to try to help show some of what these people(?) will do this year at the polls.

Haans.

Comments

Haans
Haans's picture
Found the Edit, sorry, ignore

Found the Edit, sorry, ignore 2nd post...