Why doesn't Thom' show feature guest/caller ineraction?

2 posts / 0 new

I asked the radio station out here this question, but they offered no reply.

With all the highly informative guests Thom has on, why is there never any extended segment(s) that would (not only avail a more in-depth discussion between Thom&guest), but also allow callers to present their inquiries?

The show suffers, IMHO, from these seemingly hurried 12-15 minute "sound-byte" type interviews ... the presentations almost always feel impoverished of good rounded debate. And I cannot believe that every single one of these guests is personsally limited by time on thier side of the phone call.

... my 2 cents anyhow ...

Well, the guest segments are great, but can't they go longer? If not for callers, then at least for Thom to go further into depth of debate?

Anvanho

Anvanho's picture
Anvanho

Comments

I'd like to see guest-guest interaction.

For example, in the third hour today, Thom had a guest from the Heritage Foundation and another from the Electronic Frontier Foundation talking about electronic surveillance. A direct discussion between those two would have been great.

cgb9001's picture
cgb9001

Currently Chatting

The Real Carbon “Monster” Revealed

Another day, another stupid assault on the truth by the fossil fuel industry and its paid lackeys. In a recent op-ed for the New York Post, Tom Harris, the executive director of the so-called International Climate Science Coalition -- an organization that’s funded, in part, by the fossil fuel industry -- blasted Leonardo DiCaprio for his work on “Carbon,” a new documentary on climate change that I helped write and present.