John coburn -Oklahoma! Says AP article lies!!!

1 post / 0 new

Just called senators office and the aide that answered told me the AP article is wrong and that the 1.2 billion dollars has been sent to Haiti already. The bill that he is holding up is for 500million additional dollars and he's holding it because he wants it paid for!!! He told me to go to USaid website to check it out! So, AP news is not reliable now? Was there a retraction? Or is our government elected officials LITERALLY, unabashedly lying to the people that they are being paid to represent???

I politely told the young man that Jesus would not put stipulations on providing aide to the needy!!!!
And I told him he should pray, if he were a Christian! We spend billions, hundreds of billions on THREE wars, that haven't been paid for!!!! IM so boiling mad!!!

oshunj

Currently Chatting

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.