John coburn -Oklahoma! Says AP article lies!!!

1 post / 0 new

Just called senators office and the aide that answered told me the AP article is wrong and that the 1.2 billion dollars has been sent to Haiti already. The bill that he is holding up is for 500million additional dollars and he's holding it because he wants it paid for!!! He told me to go to USaid website to check it out! So, AP news is not reliable now? Was there a retraction? Or is our government elected officials LITERALLY, unabashedly lying to the people that they are being paid to represent???

I politely told the young man that Jesus would not put stipulations on providing aide to the needy!!!!
And I told him he should pray, if he were a Christian! We spend billions, hundreds of billions on THREE wars, that haven't been paid for!!!! IM so boiling mad!!!

oshunj

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.