The Borders

1 post / 0 new

The democrats dont want to protect the borders i dont think so i dont think they've earned my vote

yeah true both parties are war mongers it seems yeah they both vote for bailouts at times but bush warned congress 34 times about Fannie Mae a program designed to give homes to people who didnt deserve them ,at taxpayers expenses

maybe im a fool but im sick of this brand of democrats out now-i used to vote for a mixture of both parties but they've really mucked up their party

im sick of criminals-TERRORISTS!!! and people coming to America just to have their babies born here to become citizens

if that makes me mean and conservative then so be it

a hundred years ago there were no planes and these people couldn't have 2 countries and come and go as they pleased

im white and im American Indian

as a Indian im not even sure if id want anyone to come here -maybe a few pilgrims

it wasnt Mexicos land -it belongs to Apache,Comanche,crow,Cherokee,Zuni tribes etc

if the republicans wont protect borders then maybe ill vote for a third party

you see the democrats aren't doooooiiiinnnngggg what we want them to!

FoxMulder's picture
FoxMulder

Currently Chatting

The Real Carbon “Monster” Revealed

Another day, another stupid assault on the truth by the fossil fuel industry and its paid lackeys. In a recent op-ed for the New York Post, Tom Harris, the executive director of the so-called International Climate Science Coalition -- an organization that’s funded, in part, by the fossil fuel industry -- blasted Leonardo DiCaprio for his work on “Carbon,” a new documentary on climate change that I helped write and present.