It's not too late for South Carolina.

1 post / 0 new

I saw Alvin Greene on “The Last Word” Monday night after not hearing him talk for a month or so and was hoping he would have gotten better by now but that was not the case.   I think Mazie Ferguson may be the Democrats only chance  and I think she may be able to put up a good fight with the right support. At this point it seems like we are content to accept it as a joke and move on to other races. We can still make a difference here. I would think that the democrats who ACCIDENTALLY put Alvin Greene in would mobilize to correct this mistake. DeMint has not done any campaigning and in this Anti-incumbent climate stranger things have happened than someone like him being blind-sided. It's not too late for South Carolina.

rick0923's picture
rick0923

Currently Chatting

The GOP war on workers has killed again...

It’s time to stop the conservative's war on working people in America.

Since the birth of our nation, conservatives have always been wary of average working-class Americans having too much political or economic power. John Adams, the second President of the United States and a Federalist (precursor to today’s Republicans), was very wary of the working class, which he referred to as “the rabble.”