It's not too late for South Carolina.

1 post / 0 new

I saw Alvin Greene on “The Last Word” Monday night after not hearing him talk for a month or so and was hoping he would have gotten better by now but that was not the case.   I think Mazie Ferguson may be the Democrats only chance  and I think she may be able to put up a good fight with the right support. At this point it seems like we are content to accept it as a joke and move on to other races. We can still make a difference here. I would think that the democrats who ACCIDENTALLY put Alvin Greene in would mobilize to correct this mistake. DeMint has not done any campaigning and in this Anti-incumbent climate stranger things have happened than someone like him being blind-sided. It's not too late for South Carolina.

rick0923's picture
rick0923

Currently Chatting

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.