It's not too late for South Carolina.

1 post / 0 new

I saw Alvin Greene on “The Last Word” Monday night after not hearing him talk for a month or so and was hoping he would have gotten better by now but that was not the case.   I think Mazie Ferguson may be the Democrats only chance  and I think she may be able to put up a good fight with the right support. At this point it seems like we are content to accept it as a joke and move on to other races. We can still make a difference here. I would think that the democrats who ACCIDENTALLY put Alvin Greene in would mobilize to correct this mistake. DeMint has not done any campaigning and in this Anti-incumbent climate stranger things have happened than someone like him being blind-sided. It's not too late for South Carolina.

rick0923's picture
rick0923

Latest Headlines

Five things you need to know about this week's market crash

Giant market declines like the one we had on Monday are simply a fact of market life, but it was a bit unusual, compared with others

Thousands of Syrian refugees continue to reach Europe

According to reports of several Syrian refugees, the price for the boat is around 1,200 U.S. dollars per person. The captain of the boat is one of the passengers that receives training for five minutes

US sanctions czar due in Israel for Iran deal talks

President Barack Obama was set to speak directly to the North American Jewish community about the Iran nuclear deal via a live webcast to shore up support for the agreement

"Unequal Protection: How Corporations Became People."

Thom Hartmann Here with an excerpt from my book “Unequal Protection: How corporations became “people” - and how you can fight back.”
-----