THANKS, Thom and Co-Hosts and FSTV for "One Nation" Broadcast,it`s was "Excellent".

7 posts / 0 new
THANKS, Thom and Co-Hosts and FSTV for "One Nation" Broadcast,it`s was "Excellent".

I gave a small donation($25),I hope more will do the same.The rally brought progressives together,the next step is coming together on a "Plan".You "Hosts" ask all the right questions.(To set the Table)

tayl44's picture
tayl44

And yet it wasn't aired on either of the two liberal stations that I stream through Iheartradio or on the liberal station in Chicago. How pathetic!!!

JohnDavid's picture
JohnDavid

Both the rally and the FSTV coverage today were wonderful. The only thing better would have been actually being there.

RyanClark's picture
RyanClark

I think the New York Times used to be the standard in news. It seems that is the way it was for years. No more. I looked at their site all day yesterday and this morning (Sunday) and NADA - NOTHING AT ALL - No coverage of the rally. NONE. The L.A. Times did have a story on the rally yesterday - nothing today. The local evening news - NADA.

The corporate media twists the minds of the american people. Omission of relevant news is the same as lieing. The talking heads are puppets.

The vast majority of americans have no clue to how deeply they are being manipulated and lied to. Dick Gregory and Harry Belafonte gave talks at the rally that deeply criticized the American Wars. Both men expressed my feeling of these atrocities. I wept at their courage, authenticity, and truthfulness. Be assured we won't be seeing them again, unless Thom chooses to bring them on to his show.

As political commentators go, Thom is the only TV guy with freedom to say what he thinks on all topics. Period. Sad, but true.

And thanks to Free Speech TV and in my case DISH Network for carrying the station. Many thanks to the policy makers at Dish Network and Direct TV!!!!!!!!!!! In a true sense they are American Hero's.

dhavid
Quote dhavid:And thanks to Free Speech TV and in my case DISH Network for carrying the station. Many thanks to the policy makers at Dish Network and Direct TV!!!!!!!!!!! In a true sense they are American Hero's.

The policy-makers, perhaps, but don't forget Rupert Murdoch owns DirecTV.

RyanClark's picture
RyanClark

Oh, I didn't know that. The devil must be asleep at the wheel. Or maybe he is throwing what seems a scrap in comparison to the polished big boy and girl shows we call the news. Certainly, his true motives must be horribly twisted. He is a true bad boy. And it was Reagans deregulation that set him up. I regret thanking him for anything, at all.

dhavid

Big money "co-opt" everything they touch sooner or later.We need a "Progressive Chamber of Commerce". Hopefully they`ll help and not control.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Currently Chatting

Community Archive

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.