USTREAM keeps dying AHHHH!!!!

6 posts / 0 new

Anyone else having this problem? I'm not sure if it's due to the firewall here at work, but MAN is it frustrating!

It will just go "off air" all of a sudden, and then will only play an old show from August. AHHH!!!

de1

Comments

Yes, I am having the same problem. I had been using the silverlight player, but I haven't been able to get that to work for weeks now. Extremely frustrating!

I remember a caller once saying that he was listening on iTunes, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. Would be good if I could. Anyone out there have tips - ?

sashasue's picture
sashasue

can't get back on...says off air.

JISurfer's picture
JISurfer

If you click the refresh symbol at the bottom left of the video box, that seems to work -- at least temporarily. ;)

sashasue's picture
sashasue

Okay, I give up. A test pattern, accompanied by a high-pitched sound in my ear, means it's time to move on (for today, at least) ...

sashasue's picture
sashasue

back on.

JISurfer's picture
JISurfer

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.