Hey Mr. President your Politician 1

1 post / 0 new

Hey Mr. President your a Politician so start playing Politics.

Today your getting bashed and trashed for your Job summits overseas so what are you going to say back to that charge?

Mox news reporter...Mr. President a lot of people (well us here at Mox News) are asking how you could think to take this trip right now with all the cost of it and with so many out of work and the country in such bad straights.How would you answer those who want to know why now?

The President: Good qestion,I have heard that mentioned a lot by those on the right. 200 million is almost just what some spent to buy seats in congress for personel power but as I have done thoughout my Presidency regradless of the political cost I'll keep fighting for the working people of America.On this trip with me is several of my closest friends from The Chamber of commerce and were gonna work together to open more markets to American businesses.

Besides my good friend John has said he wants to work with me at last to get jobs for Americans and this is a good start.

Liberal Man's picture
Liberal Man

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.