JFK

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
actast
actast's picture

i really think you need to consider that the banking industry killed JFK.... executive order 11110 was ending the power of federal reserve. that is way more money at stake then anything with cuba and the mob business.  The federal reserve is the biggest organized crime organization in the world.

Comments

OneSmartRat
OneSmartRat's picture
And who runs the banking

And who runs the banking industry? Helllo? I think you need to read my post, actast; George Orwell and the Cult of JFK Assassination Propaganda

You are on the right track!

The Octopus has many tentacles.

-OSR

actast
actast's picture
no one knows who owns or

no one knows who owns or operates the federal reserve.  thats what is so scarry.  they are completely exempt from government oversight.

MrK
MrK's picture
Kennedy Assassination 1)

Kennedy Assassination

1) James Douglass (JFK And The Unspeakable) I think convincingly has 2 eye witnesses that put Bernard Barker in a police uniform on the Grassy Knoll as one of the shooters.

2) Barker is very close to E. Howard Hunt - which everyone admits.

3) E. Howard Hunt is one of the 'hobos' with the good shoes arrested in Dallas - there is a very good photograph of him. (According to Russ Baker in his book "Family Of Secrets".)

That means that it was a CIA  operation, not a mob operation, whoever Barker worked for at the time. Also, Barker wasn't working for the mob when he burglarized Watergate.

There is a book out by Russ Baker, called Family Of Secrets, about the Bush family's deep involvement in the CIA.

From Bernard Barker's 2009 obituary:

" Barker was one of five men who broke into the Watergate building in Washington, D.C., on June 17, 1972. They were trying to plant a wiretap at the Democratic National Committee headquarters to gather information on Richard Nixon's Democratic opponent in the upcoming presidential election, George McGovern. Four of the burglars -- Barker, Virgilio Gonzalez, Rolando Eugenio Martinez and Frank Sturgis -- were anti-Castro activists recruited in Miami by CIA agent E. Howard Hunt. The fifth, James W. McCord, was a former CIA agent and security consultant on Nixon's campaign staff. "

If it was a mob operation, why was Barker's CIA recruiter E. Howard Hunt in Dallas?

Of course there is a close relation between the CIA and the mob that goes back all the way to Sicily in 1945, when they were trying to suppress the communist trade unions.

I'm sure the CIA would have loved to use any contacts the mob would have left in Cuba after the Cuban revolution.

Taking people out in public may be the mob way of doing things, but it could also be a great way for the CIA to shift the blame in case their "lone guman" stooge fell through. It seems to me that there are too many CIA people involved for it to be a mob hit.

And taking out the president? They seem to have been too scared to even traffic in drugs, because of the attention it would bring and their political protection falling away.

Here is a photograph of E. Howard Hunt in Dallas, *allegedly* walking right behind Charles Harrelson (hitman and Woody Harrelson's dad):

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/3tramps.htm

Choco
Choco's picture
Vatican    Jesuits     

Vatican

Jesuits

Sovereign Military Order of Malta

Sicilian Mob = American Italian Mob Fascism

Catholics and Vatican aid fleeing high level Nazis

CIA Fascist Roots after Operation PaperClip

Who controls the Fed? What were the consequences of Kennedy trying to wrest control of our money away from the Fed? by issuing silver certificates?

What were the consequences of Kennedy's attempt to scale down the Vietnam war?

What were consequences of Kennedy and Kings opposition to war?

What were the consequences of Bobby Kennedy wanting to crack down on organized crime?

What is the role of organized crime and the CIA in the international drug trade?

Why would the US govt. try to cover up a mob assasination?

How do all these things connect? Do they, in fact, connect?