Trying to explain Obama's actions

1 post / 0 new

I'll probably get some criticism for this but I'm serious about it. Like many other Liberals I have been frustrated and confused by some of the decisions and positions President Obama has been involved in for the last 2 years. I have struggled to explain why he seems to be working against us on many issues.

As one possible explanation, I have wondered if he is a believer in something they are selling in Washington, behind closed doors, where they tell him it's good for us(the general public) but we just don't know or believe it is good for us. Now, Last night I heard Damon Vickers talking on Coast to Coast, a big name on wall street, where he was talking about a one world government. He was asked twice if he is a member of the Illuminati and both times he wouldn't directly answer the question which pretty much indicates, in my mind, that he is a member. I listened to his selling points on the benefits of a one world government. He talked about the peace, harmony, "love of one another" and prosperity for the disadvantage regions of the world that is would bring. It occurred to me that this is something that might be attractive to President Obama. He lived in Indonesia and his father was from africa. Obama did go to Harvard, an Ivy League school, where he was editor of the Law Review. So he would have been in a place where these Ivy League secret societies would be looking for recruits. I heard that Obama appointed a lot of wall street types to the review. He may have been very attracted to the money and influence the secret societies can provide as well. They certainly would be interested in him. So it seems a good fit on both sides. What if Barak Obama is an Illuminati? Would that explain the decisions he makes and the people he surrounds himself with? Does he believe globalization, and ultimately a one world government, are good for America and the world but us common people just don't understand? What are the implications of an Illuminati in the White House? Is he similar to a "Trojan Horse"?

badgerfan's picture
badgerfan

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.