alex jones simalcast

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
crdingley
crdingley's picture

hey all,

I was just curious if anyone else wants to hear another simalcast between Alex jones and Hartman. To this day it still my fav conservative segmant and incase i missed it i havent heard another one ....any takers!!!

Comments

captbebops
captbebops's picture
I heard it.  Alex is really

I heard it.  Alex is really not all that conservative, he's kinda all over the political map and was a bit in awe of Thom (I think he's read some of Thom's books) and very respectful.   Unfortunately though pushing the "get beyond the left/right agenda" theme prior to last year's elections he's fallen back to bashing "liberals" these days inappropriately.  It really isn't a "left/right" thing.  The right is being used and to an extent some of the left.  What sets Alex apart from Republicans and puts him more in Thom's camp is he knows the problem is the very rich trying to run the show and oppress the people.

Charlie Sheen has put Alex in the limelight including appearances on "The View" and "CNN" on Monday.  Now we need to get Thom pushed into the limelight.  Maybe Charlie Sheen should call in. ;)

captbebops
captbebops's picture
And an article on Alex is in

And an article on Alex is in the current issue of Rolling Stone:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/talk-radios-alex-jones-the-mos...

All this media attention.  Must be a conspiracy.

crdingley
crdingley's picture
I listen to him on and off,

I listen to him on and off, for a while now.

captbebops
captbebops's picture
Do you listen to Mike Rivero

Do you listen to Mike Rivero at What Really Happened?  He is a bit more left leaning than Alex and they had a falling out because Mike didn't feel that Alex was avoiding any coverage of the Palestinian issue.  Unfortunately Mike is on repeats today because he probably got a last minute project for a TV series or movie.  He is an effects technician (worked on "Lost") based in Hawaii (so it may have been a call from "Hawaii Five-0" which he has done work on too).

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

A couple days ago he even posted one of Thom's RT reports.