The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity

1 post / 0 new

I just discovered this for myself and felt an urgent need to share it with anyone who hasnt read it. Its genius. It has put into words and clarified what I have slowly come to understand yet didnt want to accept.. that stupid people are everywhere.

http://www.searchlores.org/realicra/basiclawsofhumanstupidity.htm

The final paragraph seems particularly relevant to the current political landscape ..which is extremely troubling

And I need to clarify (especially to Thom): Being from Wisconsin and following the governors race very closely last year I can tell you with certainty that Scott Walker is a stupid person.. he is in no way a bandit, nor is he a bandit with overtones of stupidity.. he is completely oblivious to the fact that he is hurting people while hurting himself politically. You are completely wrong (and you are giving him FAR to much credit) if you believe he has some sort of master plan* to destroy the democrats and ensure republican control in this state. If you know anything about the mans past you can clearly see that there is nothing suprising or out of character with his current actions. He was elected by the voters stupidity, not his own intelligence.

*I am speaking about him personally, his own motives and beliefs, not those people or groups who associate with and/or use him.

danboon05's picture
danboon05

Currently Chatting

Our kids are counting on us to reverse austerity.

According to UNICEF, even in the world's richest countires, children remain “the most enduring victims” of the recession. In the last six years, 2.6 million more kids have fallen below the poverty line, and more than half of them live right here in the United States.