Governor Walker, as County Executive of Milwaukee County, was determined by a court to have "fabricated a fake deficit" in order to fire all the Union guards at the Milwaukee County courthouse.
He's attacked the Unions before, making it obvious it is what he is doing now.
The republicans are just out to destroy the middle class by attacking unions, and there is nothing at all to what he says about the "deficit" in the state too, at least as far as it his claims that he must break the unions up or take away rights. The Courts decided he lied and manipulated at the county level, and now just by "coincidence", there is great dispute about why he is trying to balance a budget by breaking up Unions.
What's worse, the county had to re-hire the old Union guareds back, with back-pay, so it didn't save the county anything. It actually cost.
Even worse, he hired the mercenaries from Whackenhut, the same company caught in Afghanistan to be having no supervisions, with guards drinking alcohol out of each other's cracks at parties, running around in jock straps and having sex parties.
So now... he brings cops from all over the state to guard the capitol, and they try to arrest one of the representatives for trying to do his job and go into the building.
This "budget repair bill" will cost the state of Wisconsin loads of money, not save money. It will result in the top-of-the-line energy plants being sold off at pennies on the dollar, and then Wisconsinites will be paying higher utility bills. It will result in Wisconsin's education system, which is much better than any state without a teacher's union (those without teacher's unions are always worse). It will result in much of the state-worker's pension plans, now fully vested and not a drag on the budget at all, being stolen by Walker to give away as tax cuts to the rich.
And now Walker over-steps his authority again:
1. Locking people out of the capitol building, against their constitution.
2. Holding the missing "Wisconsin 14" 's paychecks.
3. Harrassing the "Wisconsin 14" families in their homes.
4. Placing warrants for the arrest of the "Wisconsin 14".
5. Fastening the capitol buildings windows shut, against fire safety policy.
6. Refusing to talk to any of the "Wisconsin 14" unless they agree to 100% of his demands.
7. Demanding all Wisconsin utilities be able to be sold in "no-bid" contracts, as reviewed by a committee he chooses.
Did I miss anything?