Video The Wisconsin GOP Doesn't Want You To See

4 posts / 0 new

This is video of Wisconsin republican Rep Sean Duffy whining about how hard it is for him to live off $174,000 a year at the same time he and other Wisconsin republicans want struggling Wisconsinites to take pay cuts and pay more into their pensions and healthcare. Notice in the video the first thing he puts blame on for his not being able to survive on three times the median income of most Wisconsinites are his 6 kids...followed by his "I'm living beyond my means" boo hooing.

Poor baby!

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/video-wisconsin-gop-doesnt-wa...

The Wisconsin GOP is actually sending out 'cease and disist' letter to websites that have posted the video. Pathetic!

FieryLocks's picture
FieryLocks

Comments

Is this guy actually under the delusion that the gentleman that asked the question is not also paying a mortgage, paying off student loans, paying car payments, etc., etc., etc.? 6 kids? What would he tell a "Welfare Mom" with 6 children? "That was a stupid choice, we're cutting your benefits anyway."

ah2

Maybe I oughta run for Congress. $174,000 a year, and you only have to work 8 days a month - SWEET!

mstaggerlee's picture
mstaggerlee

Sean Duffy food and clothes drive, organized by Polk county republicans,

they show they have a heart. Because when someone is in need...it's just the right thing.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Currently Chatting

Is George Zimmerman Right?

It's time to listen to George Zimmerman. Seriously, and I'll explain in a minute.