How to beat the Republican party.

8 posts / 0 new

When Bush was in office he grew a terrible debt, and who was it with? Communist China! Ronald Regan was the one who said that we don't need to teach the people about their government anymore. The Republicans allowed Rupert Murdoch to come into our country, obtain citizenship, and then take over the airwaves, controlling all of the major television news and radio news and talkshows. He owns all of the major newspapers and magazines. He also has a communist Chinese wife, and lives in communist China. I watch FOX news, and know all about "sleeper cells". The Koch brothers are sons of a Soviet Russian who moved here in the 60s, making a fortune in oil. Now the money that they have is being used to tear down our democracy and put forth their communist agenda to destroy our nation. Recently, many Republicans are extolling the virtues of Ayn Rand. She is a Russian immigrant who made clear of her desire to see the destruction of the US democracy. Of course, we can't let go the fact that Republican state governments are systematically tearing down local democracies. But Republicans represent corporations, and corporations aren't necessarally bought by Americans, nor do they necessarally have Americans on their boards. Most multinational corporations are very UnAmerican, and that same thing should be said for the Communist Republicans.

Misty Butterfield

Comments

I think you confuse the issue by linking this to "communism" when they are clearly profit oriented - it is sort of an oxymoron. I also think you have sort of gone off the deep end with the conspiracy theory. There may be a consipiracy but it is not the cold war coming back to get us like some boogey man.

ah2

You are really on to something! I think the democrats and Obama should run with this. Please.

willat's picture
willat

I like it. Anything that paints the right in negative light might help. We all know that the right smears better than the left and that the left struggles because it is so reluctant to dismount the high horse take off the gloves and fight dirty.

GOP = Greedy Obsolete Plunderers

The Christian Wrong

The Regressive Right

Compassionless Conservatives

New Rule: if you're fundementally opposed to abortion then you must adopt an unwanted black crack baby.

Let if fly....

MEJ's picture
MEJ
Quote willat:You are really on to something! I think the democrats and Obama should run with this. Please.

LOL. Willat is cheering for the Democratic version of the "birther movement"

ah2

I have considered some things. The republican party values noncoercive government. I would like that, however instead of raising sales taxes on everyone like I have proposed elsewhere, how about inreasing "sales taxes" on goods and services that are inherently polluting. Polluting the environment through the exhaust from cars using gasoline is a voluntary activity. Since it is more voluntary, it could be considered noncoercive to tax the pollution in industry and from cars, for example. Since such a "pollution tax" could also create more of a market for goods, services, and transportation that pollute less, I do not view it as harmful to the middle and lower classes. Of course, I welcome input, even if you disagree with me.

micahjr34

micah this is boarder line spam. Stop double, triple, and quadruple posting the same points in different threads for no reason. This isn't even on topic here.

ah2

Glen Beck like parinoid loose associations will only be affective upon those who seek to validate a concreate anti-government cognitive schema.

It's good easily digestable food for the likes of the T-Party.

Jah's picture
Jah

Currently Chatting

A Carbon Tax is Absolutely Essential

So, what do a major investment from Verizon Wireless and the melting of our polar ice caps have in common? A lot more than you may think. On Monday, America’s largest wireless provider announced that it will be making a $40 million investment in solar power at eight of its facilities across the United States.