Brady Bunch mom crabs about Politician

1 post / 0 new
harry ashburn
harry ashburn's picture

Carol Brady...a shady lady?

by harry ashburn » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:21 pm

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/06/ ... n-lindsay/
.Florence Henderson Says She Caught Crabs From Ex-Mayor John LindsayBy Andrea Devaro on June 29th, 2011

At 77, Florence Henderson seems to have forgotten what the phrase “too much information” means, and decided to tell the world how she caught crabs from ex New York City major John Lindsay.

In her new memoir “Life is Not a Stage,” the woman best known as Carol Brady confesses that she used to cheat on her husband during the 1960s. And that’s not all. Henderson also informs us that Lindsay, who was major of NYC from 1966-1973, gave her quite the parting gift after a one-night-stand.

advertisement The also married politician seduced Henderson over drinks at the Beverly Hills Hotel, she claims, and she was fully aware that she was doing something wrong.

“I was lonely. I knew it wasn’t the right thing to do. So, what did I do? I did it,” she writes in her book.

Later that night the actress went home, and woke up to “little black things” crawling over her bed and body.

According to the Daily News, Henderson immediately went to a doctor who helped her get rid of the creepy crawlers and Lindsay sent her flowers and an apology letter (we would pay good money to see what exactly was written in that note).

“Guess I learned the hard way that crabs do not discriminate but cross over all socioeconomic strata,” she concludes in her book.

Lindsay, of course, cannot defend himself or comment on the situation, since he died in 2000.

In her book she also denies the longstanding rumors that she had an affair with Barry Williams, who played Greg Brady, but says he had a huge crush on her.

“Life is Not a Stage” is set for release in September. It sounds like it’s going to be a lot raunchier than people would expect, but can you really be surprised? This is the same woman who flashed national television when she was on Dancing With The Stars…