Touch Stone for Judging whether that touted as Scripture is of God or not!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
follower of the...

Remember the Messiah was a servant and he said of those of Reign of God that the one who deemed them self least and served all were the Greatest in the Reign of God. Look at his life he laid himself to ransom for his followers when the slaves of the high priest Caiaphas came to arrest them and him, he restored the ear of Malchus, for Peter not yet knowing the meaning of the swords that it was fulfillment of Gog and Magog coming against the Mountain of Israel(Ezekiel Chapter 39, Hosea 11:1, Shows forth who Israel, for when Israel was young I called my son out of Egypt reference Matthew 2:15, it was used there as fulfilled) Remember as they did to the Messiah this was their judgement (fire as used here is Judgement, John 12:31 KJV, John 16:11 KJV) just as in 2nd Peter 2:4 Delivered them to chains of Darkness, the Darkness of Dominating over others with the bondage of keeping the others slaves rather than the liberty of serving and blessing others and one's self with the peace thereof!

The Touch Stone is simply if the Scriptures are dominating in attitude they are not God Breathed and though they may take passages to give them credibility they are to be held suspect using only the passages giving Credibility. For God is a servant that lays his life down rather than harms. So we ought to follow his example and love as he commanded us to do love others as the Messiah did, for that is the Love of God!

Romans and Hebrews are Scriptures that seemed to haughty and condemning, maybe it because of the attitude of those that translated or perhaps they were an effort to enslave by some that altered some passages in them perhaps when Constantine took over the Church and made it Empire, for the Messiah said twice in Matthew in 9:13, and in 12:7 in 12:7 he added to the passage in Hosea 6:6 which states, I desire Mercy not Sacrifice, he adds if you had of known what this means you would not have condemned the guiltless. in the following exchange culminating in verse 14 of verses seven through 14, in verse 14 Now the Pharisees took counsel on how they might destroy, in verse 14 one sees the dominating spirit that seeks to dominate even to murdering. We see in Luke 23:34 the Messiah says Father forgive them for they know not what they do! We see forgiveness here in this verse. This is the God i see, not the God who avenges himself as those with dominating spirit or attitude! We see the same spirit when Steven says in Acts 7:60 when they are stoning him to death, charge them not with this sin. The premise of both Romans and Hebrews is, sacrifice for sin. I see drinking of the cup is to follow the Messiah delivering others from the power of those that dominate by faith in God's resurrecting the son, to give us courage to have our blood shed in organizing a union, standing up for those vilified like the immigrants from any country including the Muslims, to reprove any war or procurement of weapons, to seek that none is hungry or without water etc... i.e. what so ever is of benefit others needs!

Remember if you want further elucidation I will add to what I have said to make it clearer, remember i am a child learning, and as i behold the mystery revealed, more is revealed. Let us bless all others. Thereby we bless ourselves with an age of peace!

Comments

Laborisgood
Laborisgood's picture
Are the scriptural references

Are the scriptural references to "sinful homosexuality" of God?

Are all divinely inspired writings "of God" or can someone be divinely inspired to write provocatively to usher in debate?