Damn. What's the deal with this hysterical Peter dude?

82 posts / 0 new

Comments

Buffet doen't understand but Peter does. LOL!!!

DennisFrmMcMinnville's picture
DennisFrmMcMinnville
Quote DennisFrmMcMinnville:

Buffet doen't understand but Peter does. LOL!!!

I was tearing up!

Dominic C

this is some of the best entertainment on radio. I only wish I could see some video of this guy as his head threatens to explode when Thom calmly & politely schools him. His blood pressure must be through the roof! And he keeps coming on the show, not realizing what a fool he's making of himself. Keep it up Thom. Expose them for the crazies they are, and let them do it in their own words.

scottwhughes's picture
scottwhughes

WOW! What a bitter, angry, vicious little troll! :) Yes, the whole world, including the greatest business minds like Buffett, is a collection of ignorant cusses, and only little nerd genius Peter of the Heartlessland Institute understands! I can't tell you how many nerds I've met like that. They always think that they know better than everyone else.

I think Thom better stop having him on. It's going to make people think it's an act to make Thom look good if he's not careful.

Michael

graeymagus's picture
graeymagus

This fellow is sad. He is either an actor playing at being intelligent (poorly) or he should get rabies shots 'cause I can't explain all that foaming at the mouth when Thom tries to engage him polite conversation.

tim4change's picture
tim4change
Quote scottwhughes:

this is some of the best entertainment on radio. I only wish I could see some video of this guy as his head threatens to explode when Thom calmly & politely schools him. His blood pressure must be through the roof! And he keeps coming on the show, not realizing what a fool he's making of himself. Keep it up Thom. Expose them for the crazies they are, and let them do it in their own words.

I'm not sure where to find video of him but you can see what his little whiny ass looks like here:

http://www.ipi.org/IPI/IPIPersonnel.nsf/Peter%20Ferrara%20bio?OpenPage

Dominic C

the voice totally goes with the picture or vice versa

DennisFrmMcMinnville

the voice totally goes with the picture or vice versa

I'm saddened by the fact that I have to concur!

Also, he, or the website, committed one of my all time pet peeves. As a graphics artist and web designer, I find it incredibly annoying when people use a GIF when they should use a JPG and vice versa. OK, I guess I'm being nerdy myself now, but that always really bothers me!

Michael

graeymagus's picture
graeymagus

i believe i put down 25 seconds the other day.don't think i was far off before peter crapped his pants and called Thom and warren buffet stupid in his frenzied diatribe this morning.i called my brother at work to tell him peter was gonna be on.on free speech TV Thom sort of grins when peter starts to amp up.but Thom remained calm in the presence of hostile lunacy.he did not even get angry when peter called him stupid.

Thom must practice the words of the prophet-THE DUDE ABIDES,MAN!

kevin baggese's picture
kevin baggese

I think it was around 2 minutes maybe a bit less.

Ya Buffet ignorant! LOL!!!!

What a jackass

Buffet is just a $50 billion ignoramus.

Erik300's picture
Erik300

Peter Ferrara is going to have a stroke and maybe even die if he continues to be so emotional about his ridiculous beliefs. Maybe if he took a Valium an hour before appearing on Thom's show he could speak rationally for the 4 minutes. Of course, if he calmed down and read some of his own writings, he would see what nonsense he subscribes to! What scares me a bit is that millions of Americans believe the same nonsense and WILL vote for a Rick Perry or Michelle Bachman if given the opportunity. I've never seen America SO angry over such "wonkish" issues and I've been paying attention since College days in the mid 1970's. You see a lot of Peter Ferrara types at the "Tea Party" rallies and they too almost foam at the mouth. They are the "True Believers" that have handed over power to radical fascists in the past so don't be too quick to shrug off, or laugh at insane jerks like Peter Ferrara...

Peace, Randy

Randy95023's picture
Randy95023

geez,my dad was a stout little Sicilian guy with a volcanic temper but even he didn't blow a head gasket as fast as frantic ferrerra!!however with peter and his anal diatribes i just have to laugh!when my dad would blow up it was time to run!!

kevin baggese's picture
kevin baggese

He is back again and he blew up now within 2 minutes

DennisFrmMcMinnville

Calls Thom a liar then gets all hysterical

DennisFrmMcMinnville

Accuses THom of Ad Hom. Talk about irony

DennisFrmMcMinnville

I don't find Peter entertaining, just annoying. However, I guess as long as other listeners (and Thom) like having him on the show, he will continue to be booked.

CherylK's picture
CherylK

I hate listening to Peter. All he does is scream at Thom, and I think his appearance is a freaking full-fledged waste of time. Next time I'm turning off my radio until he's gone.

richards's picture
richards

But, like others here, I am impressed by the way in which Thom continues to remain calm in the face of this screaming guest.

CherylK's picture
CherylK

This is the reaction one gets from right wingers when facts are used against them in a debate. This guy does this every time. He's going to give himself a heart attack or stroke one day.

FieryLocks's picture
FieryLocks

Here's Peter's Facebook with a pic of him. The squeaky, 15 year old sounding voice doesn't fit. Creepy.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219156958102980

FieryLocks's picture
FieryLocks

I don't like the way Thom didn't address the allegations he was making, though. Coming back after the break, I wish Thom'd said where his information about the Chile pension system comes from. When Peter says "you just lie to your listeners three hours a day", you have to address that!

To conservatives, it leaves the impression wants to leave,, that there are "two sides of the story, and the media's repressing our side".

applewuud's picture
applewuud

I mean, Thom says 50% of the workers aren't covered, Peter says 100% signed up. This is not a minor difference. And if he published that in Forbes, there is some way to present/twist the data to support his position. I want to know how he twisted the data. This segment was disquieting and uninformative.

applewuud's picture
applewuud

I take it you meant does fit rather than doesn't fit unless you're trying to be sarcastic

DennisFrmMcMinnville

Please stop having Peter on the show. I appreciate Thom debating people with different views to teach listeners how to respond. However, there is nothing to learn from a debate with Peter. He is a mean bully that calls facts lies and then tells wopping lies of his own. His segments cross from funny to infuriating and makes me want to stop listening to the show the rest of the day. Please stop.

baltblue23's picture
baltblue23

I think Thom is great but if there is one critism I have of Thom it is that he will sometimes let the right-wingers get away with promulgating misinformation from time to time but I think when Thom does that its usually for the sake of being civil and getting somewhere in the discussion(if you have to constantly stop someone to correct them then the discussion may progress forward very slowly) but then again maybe correctly the misinformation as much as possible is more important than being constantly civil, etc....

DennisFrmMcMinnville

Now, 52 minutes after the hour, we're finally getting some closure on the volatile debate that headed off the show. Yes, the 1% are paying most of the income taxes (while the bottom quartiles are paying most of the "payroll taxes", a confusing term that most people don't know are social security/medicare taxes) now, but that's because they're making most of the income!

applewuud's picture
applewuud

darn i missed peter today.was on jury duty for the last couple days.i thought about trying to access FSTV.com on my droid but they

take a dim view of active cell phones in the court room.just imagine being in court and hearing peter ferrera start getting anally berserk

over somebodies cell phone!look this thread has been around for awhile and i really find peter to be a real rude shrill hysterical jackass but i do laugh at him when he flies off the handle.i don't know why.every rational bone in my body says i should turn the dial and listen to something else but i don't cause i just love to wait on his explosion----and laugh like hell that this poor pathetic little weasel of a right winger is under mental distress because of a calmly asked question by Thom.

i wonder what peter is gonna wear for Halloween?maybe a straight jacket!!

kevin baggese's picture
kevin baggese

"there are no Billionaire Fairies." Maybe not, but I "heard" that one of the Kook brothers has a "wide stance" in the men's bathroom.

markincorsicana

Thom knows a debating style that I learned 40 years ago with a violent step-father. Get the other guy to lose his temper and you will win every time. I wasn't a wimp, but a scrawny 16 year old that could only bench press 190 lbs. I couldn't physically fight a 35 year old that had done prison time and could bench 300+. My advantage was I could remain calm, take a punch and nod in pity at the fool. 20 IQ points is more than a match when put against any man of physically superior strength. I used to call it "having a battle of wits with an unarmed man..."

As long as Thom can stay cool and the other guy can't, he will win every time. Also, he doesn't even have to take a punch!

Peace, Randy

Randy95023's picture
Randy95023

Well, I do not find Peter entertaining. When he comes on, I turn down the volume for about 5 minutes. Peter is a prime example of sociapath with violent personality. Peter does not articulate nor can he string together logical thought.

He is a poster boy of what is wrong with the koolaid drinking right wing bat crazy delusional man. He is also a poster boy for one who can not follow logical thinking. The comments he makes and the conclusion he derives from it lack complete logical reasoning in cause and effect. My partner also pointed out something I missed. Whenever you need a long and impressive sounding title, usually they are making up their lack of credibility and authority.

Does he bring anything new to the show? Are the right wingers seeing the foolishness of the behavior and how it hurts their image? Don't think so. I really do not see a point of wasting valuable air time with a fool.

Lets have someone more worthwhile, invite Eric Cantor, invite Darrell Issa, Ron Paul... invite one of the Koch brothers... Well, hell will freeze over before any of the chicken hawks decide to show up.

And oh, how can you not sit and laugh inside at Peter's boorish behavior out of a grown man. He must have been quite a handfull at terrible twos. Perhaps, he didn't outgrow the terrible twos, in which case, how tragic.

smilingcat

THom provides CBO data and peter doesn't believe it. Hey at least Peter hasn't blown up yet

DennisFrmMcMinnville

Currently Chatting

It’s Time for Bill O’Reilly to Get Real about White Privilege

It’s time for white America to get real about white privilege. Last night, Bill O’Reilly came from back vacation early to host a special edition of “The Factor”, one that he said would “tell the truth” about what’s going on in Ferguson, Missouri.