find a good paying job 

in AMERICA 

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT 

(MADE IN KENYA) 

You gotta keep this one circulating!

Comments

ah2
Well all of it made sense

Well all of it made sense until the President made in Kenya.  I thought it was hilarious up until that point and then it just made the entire thing seem stupid.

Telara
ah2 wrote: Well all of it

ah2 wrote:

Well all of it made sense until the President made in Kenya.  I thought it was hilarious up until that point and then it just made the entire thing seem stupid.

He lost me at "Gas" which is made in the US. When it got "wine" that when I decided this guy was merely exercising his free choice. There are 1000's of US wineries. The president quip was lame.

Dr. Econ
Dr. Econ's picture
  Why leave the President out

Why leave the President out of it?

He talked a good game, maybe he would have done something if the Republicans and conservative dems let him, but he hasn't even tried, and in fact wants to extend free trade to South Korea (although at better terms than originally intended)

micahjr34
One has to be careful even

One has to be careful even when buying products "made in the USA"  because I am sure that there are businesses here in the USA that use sweat shop or near sweat shop labor,  which would defeat the point of buying "American" in the first place.

Lon-Paul
Lon-Paul's picture
So has Obama presented a BC

So has Obama presented a BC that wasn't phony ?

I think not.

That's why it was mentioned.

That's why he is being sued.

ah2
Dr. Econ wrote:   Why leave

Dr. Econ wrote:

Why leave the President out of it?

He talked a good game, maybe he would have done something if the Republicans and conservative dems let him, but he hasn't even tried, and in fact wants to extend free trade to South Korea (although at better terms than originally intended)

huh?  It says the President is from Kenya.  There is a lot of things you could nail the President on.  Being from Kenya isn't one of them.  Did you even read the OP?

norske
norske's picture
"So has Obama presented a BC

"So has Obama presented a BC that wasn't phony ?

I think not." lon paul

With no shortage of legitimate complaints against Obama... mostly for his neoliberal policies and behavior... these types of absurd statements are more theater of the absurd.

Phaedrus76
Phaedrus76's picture
Lon, you do yourself no

Lon, you do yourself no favors flying the birther flag. In fact, to my knowledge Pres. Obama is the only US president to ever make his bc public. He has released a bc, a longform bc, and 2 newspapers had his birth announcement, and bigots like you are denying reality. Get help.

ah2
norske wrote: "So has Obama

norske wrote:

"So has Obama presented a BC that wasn't phony ?

I think not." lon paul

With no shortage of legitimate complaints against Obama... mostly for his neoliberal policies and behavior... these types of absurd statements are more theater of the absurd.

Apparently he missed this a few months ago:  http://couriernews.suntimes.com/news/5048997-418/barack-obama-releases-long-form-birth-certificate-decries-silliness.html

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Editorial-Board-Blog/2011/0427/Obama-s-long-form-birth-certificate-proof-too-late