Stream is down again

5 posts / 0 new

Both the MP3 and Flash streams aren't working this first hour. At least I can run the iHeart app on my Android tablet and listen to Green960. I prefer doing that to running the Clear Channel desktop page.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Comments

I wish I could get Thom live on AM radio but the Denver Station plays him in the afternoon, 3 hour delay. instead we get Big Eddy at 10 AM

when I have internet available, I try the KPOJ radio station online and that works sometimes.

I don't have anyway to run Iheartradio, I don't think. this certainly is more complicated that I'd like. I love the internet but still learning!

coffeewithcream

It's back up now. I just wanted to let them know.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

thanks captbebops.

The quickest way to get me so I can pass the message on is to pop into the chat room if you can.

SueN's picture
SueN

Down again and the chat room app isn't working on Ubuntu 10.04 and Firefox. It'll launch, accept login but doesn't work.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Currently Chatting

Should public radio program in the public interest?

NPR is supposed to be our national public radio, but they're barely covering climate issues that are in the public's interest.

Only one month ago, a national New York Times/CBS News poll found that half of all Americans think that global warming is already having a serious impact. Sixty percent of those surveyed even said that protecting our environment should be a priority “even at the risk of curbing economic growth.”