Thom Hartmann off the air.

6 posts / 0 new

I was busy around the house, I decided to turn on the show, and it was replaced...wait for it..... by HOCKEY. It was 11:00 AM and I think this was a prerecorded night game. I live in the Los Angeles and there is no way to contact K-TALK radio. I have tired over the years and they are very sequestered. It is time to take over the airwaves.

We need our information about the protests and I think this is a distraction. Next.... wait for it......a "false flag operation" to distract the public from what is happening with the WALL STREET OCCUPATIONS.

Ladyhawke1's picture
Ladyhawke1

Comments

The program has been taken off the air here in the greater Portland Oregon area and replaced with college baseball. Apparently this is happening in a lot of places.

Fish head's picture
Fish head

In the bay area, there was a huge attack on liberal talk radio, most of it is gone.

Bane capital owns clear channel, I think.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

In Denver, progressive talk is replaced by ballgames as well.. 'Tis a seasonal thing.

I suppose that's better than replacing it with right wing wackos.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

Both Clear Channel and Cumulus (which recently wrecked KGO in the Bay Area) are having financial problems. Karma! I would love to see stations locally owned again rather than by Corprica.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Clear Channel = Bain

Progressive programming unpredictability - Coincidence? I think not.

Check your station's ranking against the spin from the program director-

http://www.radio-info.com/

crws's picture
crws

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.