The Sons of Light and the Coptic Church

1 post / 0 new
babbaramma
babbaramma's picture

Just started reading the book but could not wait to finish it to post a couple of thoughts that made my hair stand up. There is a reason that the future the Master spoke of and visons by Edgar Cayce are the same. According to what I have read, in a past life, Edgar Cayce brought the ancient records from Atlantis and buried them in the hall of records. The Coptic Church sounds like remnats of the Sons of Light.

At the dinner with Muller Thom notes Genesis 14:18 on Melchizedek, who according to Cayce's reading is an earlier Incarnation,one of many, of Jesus. It is all pretty far out there, but if you believe in the trinity then this is really not a stretch.

Having no where near finished the book, and having not read this thread subject before, I am sure some of the questions that are racing through my head will be answered. That said, every time I hear Thom speak of evolution, I always wonder how he fits the soul into that equation?

If you believe in what has been written about Cayce's session's the right-wing bible thumpers are at least partially right here. They took the forms that had evolved on earth through both evolution and possesion to create man. This is being suported by DNA findings that Thom noted in passing last week.

It's interesting that Thom has moved so far from the man portrayed in the first chapters of the book to a man who litterally does battle with the true incarnation of the anti-christ in right wing propagandist. When Cayce speaks of the anti-christ, he does not speak of an individual but rather a collective action of hate, lies and misdeads. Sort of like Fox news, and the republican party.