An impressive list of accomplishments!

111 posts / 0 new

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law and turn over control of major companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily usurp congress, declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to join with a foreign country and file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an and tell us the Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President able to break all these laws, be openly corrupt and get by with treason, simply because he's black.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo

Comments

You really need to go for a walk and breathe some fresh air. If, he is getting by with anything for lthe first time, it would have to be because he is Black/White.

You seem to forget the recent past. Again, fresh air and walking will help.

DRC's picture
DRC

We have to be tolerant of these childish rants. They really, really, REALLY want to get back at us for all the mean things we said about Bush/Cheney/Rumsfelt/Wolfowitz/etc. And now, with the field of candidates they're giving us this go-around . . . I'ld want to act out, too.

Art's picture
Art

I am surprised youare still around Art. Normally people like you post 2 comments and then log off cuz the information is too much for you to handle.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo
Quote elgiabo:

I am surprised youare still around Art. Normally people like you post 2 comments and then log off cuz the information is too much for you to handle.

Actually Art has been around for a while since Feb 16, 2011, while you seem to only date back to Dec. 2011 so a little over two months. I expect you will be changing your name and an icon like most the RWNJ that infest Thom’s community. If Art only post 2 comments on your comments is probably because that is all you are worth. Actually Art had some very thoughtful posts. If you are shouting so loudly you can't hear people telling you are wrong about so many things we get tired of it and go off an ignore you like you would a child having a temper tantrum.

If you want some factual information about President Obama accomplishment despite what the Republican’ts have been doing see http://obamaachievements.org/list with a nice set of reference for each accomplishment as opposed to your rant. Since you are confused about whom the law breaker is I suggest you check out Slate’s interactive guide: Who in the Bush administration broke the law and who could be prosecuted?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2008/07/crimes_and_misdemeanors_2.html or you could just read about one of Bush’s big supporters Halliburton including killing American Service man through their incompetence http://www.corporatewatch.org/?lid=275.

I also know none of this information will move you from your reality so I will not follow up and let you rant in the corner. Have a nice day.

Recovering conservative2's picture
Recovering cons...

Both Bush & Obama are supporting the Globalist's agenda. I am not pro-red-globalist party versus anti-blue-globalist party I am anti-Globalist despite which party they are operating out of.

I've been here under different usernames, however the alethephobia here gets people banned here.

Ever go to the Daily Show or the Colbert forums ? They don't exist anymore cuz the alethephobes there shut them down.

Ever wonder why Ed Scultz, Rush Limbaugh, Stefi Miller, and Mike Savage don't have forums for their shows anymore if they ever did ? Simple cuz info-warriors like us put too much truth on them for them to handle and they in turn shut them down. In fact I am amazed Thom Hartman actually has his forum still up. Now there's a progressive that still believes in the 1st Amendment. Too bad Ed doesn't take a hint from Thom's understanding of the 1st Amendment.

The fact is that Obama has had a failure of a Presidency. Ron Paul is the only candidate not selected by the Bilderbergers for the Republican side.

Until progressives can actually get someone who can give Ron Paul some serious competition for the 2012 election you guys really need to sit back and let the Obama Presidency go down in history with Bush-43's as another one of the worse ever. After a 2 term Ron Paul Presidency you may want to get Cynthia McKinney to run. She's black, a woman, and can actually produce an American based Birth Certificate.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo

elgibo- How right (correct) you are! Self proclaimed progressives here still bash bushie for his unConstitutional liberty and freedom bashing deeds and yet praise the current occupant for doing the same (only more blatantly) Constitution destroying bullshit.

Ron Paul's growing popularity is scaring the hell out of the establishment and progressives.

bullwinkle

Thank you for the very Humorous response, I was hoping for a good laugh. You came through. That is what I truly love about Ron Paul supporters is that I can always count of them for a humorous report from alternative reality land. Have a great evening.

Recovering cons...

Thank you for the Humorous response, I was hoping for a good laugh. You came through. That is what I truly love about Ron Paul supporters is that I can always count of them for a humorous report from alternative reality land. Have a great evening.

Recovering cons...

Well there may still be some ignorant people here but America isn't ignorant of the Globalists any longer.

This is why all the neo-con shamdidates fail after a month or 2 on the Republican side. Americans are making the Bilderberg/FED connection with the candidates. Too bad they didn't do it back in 2008 with Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party. McCain and Obama, both Bilderberg puppets, but is all history now.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo
Actually Art has been around for a while since Feb 16, 2011

Actually, I was posting here back when Bush was still President. Left for a couple of years and then returned.

Art's picture
Art

Do you have citations for any of these or did you just pull them out of your ass; because, seriously bud, this post is real shitty.

Here are a couple of websites where they might care about your silly post:

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/?gclid=CL6C7pSY2K0CFQduhwodNyU1mQ

http://www.theblaze.com/

Maybe they'll take you seriously at those sites but if you're going to post here you need to be more clever, better informed and less racist. There are a lot of real and serious criticisms to be made but yours are just, well, cuckoo (and offensive).

Here's just one example of inaccuracy: http://www.factcheck.org/2009/09/czar-search/

mdhess's picture
mdhess

The oterminators bureaucratization of government. CENTRAL PLANNING DOES NOT WORK!

elgiabo- have you noticed that when the discussion reaches a level that goes beyond the comprehension of the progressives here that they resort to hurling character asassinations?

bullwinkle

You apparently didn't read

If you want some factual information about President Obama accomplishment despite what the Republican’ts have been doing seehttp://obamaachievements.org/list with a nice set of reference for each accomplishment as opposed to your rant. Since you are confused about whom the law breaker is I suggest you check out Slate’s interactive guide: Who in the Bush administration broke the law and who could be prosecuted?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2008/07/crimes_and_misdemeanors_2.html or you could just read about one of Bush’s big supporters Halliburton including killing American Service man through their incompetencehttp://www.corporatewatch.org/?lid=275.

which provided several reference documents as opposed to something cooked up by Glen Bake ( the blaze) so I am glad to see you don't worry about facts. Next you can quote from O really book about lincoln

Recovering cons...
Quote bullwinkle:

The oterminators bureaucratization of government. CENTRAL PLANNING DOES NOT WORK!

elgiabo- have you noticed that when the discussion reaches a level that goes beyond the comprehension of the progressives here that they resort to hurling character asassinations?

From my moutain top view looking down on you wingnut trolls it's pretty frickin obvious you can't asassinate something you trolls don't have and never will and that's character.....You DOLTS are here for one purpose only and that is to keep us progressives entertained laughing daily at your stupidity.......I'd suggest you trolls get a boat to do your fishing out of. Plenty of them for sell in all sizes all over the net...

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

The Pope recommended Global control and regulation of corporation so what would be wrong with a global government. ( sound of pop as head explodes.)

By the way, I am finding this whole thread very humorous almost as funny as General Mills claiming that Sugar Pops is a good source of whole grains.

Recovering cons...

Recovering- Bullshit, hows the economy fairing for the 45 million out of work? How's the economy working for those families that have lost their homes or are so far underwater that they are going to drown in their mortgage? How's the debt crisis working out with $5 trillion more in debt for the taxpayers? How's personal freedoms and liberty working out for the citizens of this country with osassinator having the dictatorial power to kill US citizens without due process and detain citizens indefinetly under the NDAA? How's that hope and change working out for you? Ain't worth shit for me!

bullwinkle

Great thing about this country Bullwinkle you can leave either south or North. If you go south you can have all the Freedom you want. The things you are ignoring is that the previous administration took us from 4 trillion to 11 trillion with out a peep. We losing millions of jobs a month during the last part of the last administration. The last administration was given an annual surplus which they could have used to reduce the 4 trillion dollars but instead took us to 11 trillion. The last adminstration took us into two wars which they didn't fund or cover or have a strategy to win. So as I look at this adminstration and the last one, this one is a big improvement.

The fact that you and your ilk will not discuss facts and real numbers is why we progressive find you so humorous to us.

The reality is that we live on a little balls that is 8,000 miles in diameter with limited resources so we have to grow up and work together as a species to preserve the planet. So all your flights of fanatsy of the imagine ills are worth any post digestive material to me. So enjoy your night.

Recovering cons...

It is frightening to see how many progressives refuse to admit or even acknowlege that 3 years into this administration , the economy is worse and our personal freedoms and liberties continue to be eroded? Yet they continue to blame the previous adminstration and cannot or will not realize that Osassinator is doing almost exactly what Bushie did only with more arrogance and audacity like he is already the oligarchical dictator. I'll put it simply as possible.... THE SAME BUNCH OF ASSHOLES THAT CONTROL OTERMINATOR CONTROLLED BUSHIE!

And the voters are beginning to see this.

bullwinkle

What you and the other Ron Paul crazies fail to comprehend is that 1) One in this country there are three branches of government a) The Supreme Court that gave us "Citizens United" b) Congress which is composed of the House of Representatives and the Senate. This has frustrated President Obama by use of the Filibuster requiring 60 votes to move anything forward in the senate or some cases 1 single senator can hold the nomination process up. As Will Rogers said "I opposed organized politics that is why I am a democrat". The blue dog democrats operate more like Republicans which is why for the first 2 years the President couldn't get much done even with 60 votes in the senate. c) Finally the executive - The President. 2) The country had been put in a power dive under the previous administration and due to momentum and other forces the course cannot be correct over night. Going back in history, it took FDR more than one term to correct all the damage president Hoover caused so it will take probably a generation to correct all the damage Bush / Cheney did to this country. This is why we continue to point out all the problems that were generate by the previous administration - The deregulation that results in several food borne outbreaks, mine disasters, etc. The soldiers killed by electrocution due to Halliburton building bad barracks. Guess what those people don't get their lives back even when we change President. 3) If you have been alive since the 60's, you have seen the country go through a lot of changes the process is slow and it needs time and support. What the votes have seen is that they can't afford to be asleep at the switch like they were in 2010 and which is why the people of Wisconsin have made it clear they are awake and they are through the Koch brothers out. Get away from Fox, Ron Paul propaganda machine, and conspiracy theory folks; try out the BBC, try google news, other news sites from around the world, etc. Try to get a global perspective, the US has a population of 330 million, a land area of 9,161,923 sq km (7%) the planet has a population of 6 billion, total land area of 132,570,642.92 sq km. But we are on finite planet and mankind had to learn to live together if we are going to survive.

Recovering cons...

Thanks for the civics lesson, cons... Here is a lesson in how it really works.

http://www.prlog.org/10206462-the-great-bilderberg-conspiracy-and-the-obama-deception.html

bullwinkle
http://www.prlog.org/10206462-the-great-bilderberg-conspiracy-and-the-obama-deception.html

I wonder why the author of this article didn't feel the need to identify (him)herself or what organization (s)he is affiliated with.

Art's picture
Art

John Sylvester. There is a whoile bunch of contact info at the bottom of the article, Art.

bullwinkle

Doing some digging it appears to be out of Bangkok of all places. Apparently we have been infested by a group in tin foil hats that been convinced of several conspiracy theories. What would be amazing is this supposed conspiracy that goes back beyond Kissinger starting in1954 has been kept under wraps all this time. So they believe that for over 50 years, this conspiracy has been kept below the public knowledge except for a few true believers who have found bottle caps, decoder rings, and drawing on napkins to explain how the whole world is about to conquered and controlled by some small group of people in a dark secret room.

It is truly amazing that these people were able to manipulate and control the Soviet Union now Russia, Red China, and United States during the Korean war, Cuban Missile crisis, Vietnam, and all the various crisis that have occurred in the last 58 years.

What I found with people who subscribe to conspiracy theories is they are trying to explain their own short coming by blaming some grand conspiracy that is suppressing them and they also explain other people’s success by this same conspiracy. It is a way; they do not have to take responsibility for their current situation.

It is very sad, they believe they are the only ones with the truth and will not listen to anyone else, nor will they listen to anything that punches a hole in belief which borders on Religious zealots. Anyone who does not believe in their theories is part of conspiracy or completely ignorant and should be ignored.

Therefore, after attempting to give the opportunities to change the best thing to do is to ignore them like you do with the person carrying the sign the world is ending repent now.

Recovering cons...
Quote Recovering conservative2:

What you and the other Ron Paul crazies fail to comprehend is that 1) One in this country there are three branches of government a) The Supreme Court that gave us "Citizens United"

Completely irrelevant to his achievements

b) Congress which is composed of the House of Representatives and the Senate. This has frustrated President Obama by use of the Filibuster requiring 60 votes to move anything forward in the senate or some cases 1 single senator can hold the nomination process up. As Will Rogers said "I opposed organized politics that is why I am a democrat". The blue dog democrats operate more like Republicans which is why for the first 2 years the President couldn't get much done even with 60 votes in the senate.

It speaks volumes that his ideas were so bad, he was unable to convince fiscally conservative Democrats from his own party. More a Obama failure. He Choose to be an absent participant in the discussions, opting to work though surrogates. Leading from the Golf Course is not leading a country in troubling times. Where the firesides chats with the American people? Where were the appeals to reason and logic.... Nope just boots on the necks of the minority. Minority won, because Obama Sucks as a leader of men.

The President. 2) The country had been put in a power dive under the previous administration and due to momentum and other forces the course cannot be correct over night

Had he done what he campaigned on perhaps you would see the momentum shifting. Had he spent less time demonizing the previous administration and more time convincing the people that there should be hope and confidence the momentum would have shifted by now. "The buck stops here" is not an imaginary line that stops at the previous administration. His failures are his alone. He could of, would of, should of as thousand different things......... And he choose poorly.

This is why we continue to point out all the problems that were generate by the previous administration

You do because of Politics, nothing else. It distracts from the Failures of the current administration. That is why we have an eroding of personal responsibility in this country. Even the President blames someone else.

Capital's picture
Capital

Why is the right surprised that Obama is maintaining and expanding on the same core economic and foreign policies advocated by Bush....and then go on a rant when he does it??

Why are progressives so loath to see it? They make up excuses for Obama faster than he needs them.

The two wings of the Corporate Party really aren't that different. Even Bush's Head of the Fed is Obama's Head of the Fed.

Ron Paul is an economic twit. However, he may be the only one to stop the nation's rapid decline into a full-blown police state. We are quickly approaching the tipping point of no return.

The choice is boiling down to either a disolving of what's left of the social safety net...or a disolving of the U.S. Constitution. We can either say, :"Brother, can you spare a dime", or "Seig Heil"

Not much of a choice, but there it is.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2
Quote polycarp2:

Why is the right surprised that Obama is maintaining and expanding on the same core economic and foreign policies advocated by Bush....and then go on a rant when he does it??

Hope and change...

Sounds like you are advocating for a Smaller, Limited, Less intrusive government. Like the Bank of North Dakota..... right?

Capital's picture
Capital

Is this the same John Sylvester that we read about here?

Art's picture
Art
Quote elgiabo:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

You will have to document that.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

SS numbers are not issued by states.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

This was because congress threatened to willingly default. Nothing to do with the Pres.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

Not by a long shot. Bush II, Bush I, Clinton, Reagan, LBJ, Nixon, JFK, Nixon some more, Truman, yet more Nixon.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

Don't remember this. Sounds implausible given how much leeway he has given to oil companies to drill

Quote elgiabo:

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

Other judges said it was fine. Who do you listen to?

Quote elgiabo:

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

Actually that was George Washington.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

Reagan

Quote elgiabo:

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law and turn over control of major companies to his union supporters.

I am surprised to learn I control major companies now. I have some phone calls to make.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

Bush, Reagan, etc.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

I guess Reagan's amnesty was out in the open. Meanwhile during Obama's first 2 years more people were deported than during both of Bush's terms.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

Not sure what this refers to, but so far you (or is it Prison Planet?) has a bad track record with this list.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

"NASA is ready to move forward with the development of the Space Launch System -- an advanced heavy-lift launch vehicle that will provide an entirely new national capability for human exploration beyond Earth's orbit. The Space Launch System will give the nation a safe, affordable and sustainable means of reaching beyond our current limits and opening up new discoveries from the unique vantage point of space." http://www.nasa.gov/exploration/systems/sls/sls1.html

Quote elgiabo:

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

Skynet becomes self-aware!

Quote elgiabo:

First President to arbitrarily usurp congress, declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

Reagan, Bush, and yet again Nixon

Quote elgiabo:

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

Breaking knee-caps is he?

Quote elgiabo:

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.

a little more specificity. I don't know what you are talking about.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to join with a foreign country and file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

State gov'ts can sue the Fed gov't and vice versa. Foreign gov'ts can sue states (Thank you NAFTA. That was Clinton, BTW)

Quote elgiabo:

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

Don't know what the hell this is about, but if you take out Americorps, since that only began during Clinton, then there is no doubt you can add Nixon to this.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

The 'czars' were a creation of Reagan. They do not replace elected officials.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

We really don't know how many times Bush went golfing on his unending vacations. I believe Boehner golfs this much in a few weeks, many times with the President.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

Pres Bartlett had MS! Ok he's fictional. Reagan had Alzheimers! Oh, he's fictional, too.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

This one I will agree with you.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.

And he won't be the last. We have a lot to apologize for.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

Utter nonsense. A 'date night' or an evening party is not a vacation, lavish or otherwise, so you can't include it. Presidents do this kind of stuff all the time, they just never got the publicity Obama did.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

Servants? The First Lady has a staff. Always has, at least in modern times. (I doubt Abigail Adams did.)

Quote elgiabo:

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

This one I just find hard to believe. Even 60 Minutes would cover that if it were true.

Quote elgiabo:

First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an and tell us the Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.

"Repeat" the Qur'an? What the hell does that even mean? He read it aloud? So what. It's not a voodoo book that casts spells. The call to prayer sounds pretty cool, esp when Cat Stevens does it.

Quote elgiabo:

First President able to break all these laws, be openly corrupt and get by with treason, simply because he's black.

The others got away with it simpy because they were white.

planetxan's picture
planetxan

Planetxan thanks for taking the time to correct each point. I didn't think elgiabo would pay attention since he and his supporters are living in their own reality worried about global conspiracies and getting their information from glen beck and ron paul so I am not optimistic that facts will influence their beliefs and their perceived reality

Recovering cons...

Obama is a failure.

http://obamalies.net/list-of-obamas-failures

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/obamas_failed_presidency.html

http://bigpeace.com/shazlett/2011/04/08/a-chronicle-of-obamas-failures/

bullwinkle

Does anybody bother to click on links like this? Nobody is surprised to know that there are people with all sorts of opinions about this politician or that. I'm more interested in information than opinions, especially the opinions of the 33 percenters.

Art's picture
Art

Thanks for proving my point about ignoring facts and living in your own reality. My best to glen beck

Recovering cons...

Art do you think it is as high as 33 or more like 3 percent

Recovering cons...
Quote Recovering conservative2:Thanks for proving my point about ignoring facts and living in your own reality. My best to glen beck

Is it me or do you have a very loose definition of "facts"

Capital's picture
Capital

No, Capital, a lot of opinion here is paraded as fact. It is not you. lol

bullwinkle
Art do you think it is as high as 33 or more like 3 percent

I've only noticed that every time there's a political poll, the 33% figure keeps coming up in support of things like Tea Party issues, extreme right-wing candidates, extreme right support for wedge issues. It seems a little magical to me, although it shouldn't.

Art's picture
Art
Quote bullwinkle:

No, Capital, a lot of opinion here is paraded as fact. It is not you. lol

Are you and capital big fans of beck "the idiot"?

Say it ain't soooooooooooooo.

Sprinklerfitter
Quote Sprinklerfitter:

Are you and capital big fans of beck "the idiot"?

Say it ain't soooooooooooooo.

Another episode of "When blogger attack"

Can't say I'm a Fan of Becks at all, everytime I see him he crying. I can do without tears in my news.

Can't even say I agree with elgiabo's orginal post. What I commented on was RC's unique definition of the factual information provided by Planetxan retort.

surely you can see the similarities between the two post........ surely

Capital's picture
Capital
Quote Capital:
Quote polycarp2:

Hope and change...

Sounds like you are advocating for a Smaller, Limited, Less intrusive government. Like the Bank of North Dakota..... right?

All governments are intrusive. Even weak Native American governments were intrusive by prohibiting private ownership of the vast commons. They didn't have police, courts or jails to enforce that...it was a social compact upheld by governments that had the moral power of majority rule, and democratic consent.

Some governments do what works for the majority.....some don't. You couldn't even have our current economic system without an intrusive government.

"Polanyi’s approach is that he shows how capitalism was made, that capitalism did not simply arise naturally and that the state played a central role. Therefore it is absurd to think of the state as the counter-pole to capital. Without the state, capitalism could neither have been enforced nor maintained. A free market economy regulating itself is a myth that never existed in reality". http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2009/08/19/18616612.php

In general, if something works well for the overwhelming majority, I'm for it. It it's detrimental to the overwhelming majority, I'm against it. The privatized financial/banking system seems to be working against the overwhelming majority on this planet.

Retired Monk -"Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2
Quote bullwinkle:

Exactly, this is the problem with both conservatives and liberals think they are on the "correct" side while being manipulated by the Globalists. The Bilderberg Group run both parties. It is about time Americans need to wake up and see this. I was anti-oligarchy since 1994. Now thanks to the internet most Americans see the fraud for what it is.

Thank God for Prison-Planet, Coast-to-Coast AM, and other independent internet media. The truth shall keep us free if Americans are brave enough to embrace it. We just gotta ignore all these media jackyls who are CFR/Banker subsidized on both sides.

When it comes time I hope Thom Hartman himself will choose and be on the right side of history.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo
Quote polycarp2:

All governments are intrusive.

Which is why I said "LESS" intrusive.

Capital's picture
Capital
Now thanks to the internet most Americans see the fraud for what it is.

And what makes you believe this? I think that, because of the internet, most Americans still tend to reject these over-the-top conspiracy theories, even though I can't prove it.

Art's picture
Art

All these so called conspiracy theories are conspiracy FACT.

They've been documented...

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

Police State 3: Total Enslavement

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-448659287463550973

Police State 2: The Takeover

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2758880303660529314#

Police State 2000

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1551348336255792191&ei=li3YSe2vEInUrQLMhunlAg&q=Police+state+2000

Terrorstorm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947

Loose Change Final Cut

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=3C3YSYvbKIKwrAKQqqzLAQ&q=Loose+Change+Final+Cut

Fabled Enemies

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2144933190875239407&ei=Fi7YSf6sAo6YrQL3rcXcAg&q=Fabled+Enemies

Freedom to Fascism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173#

Just cuz left-wing and right-wing media ignore it doesn't mean it isn't so.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo
Just cuz left-wing and right-wing media ignore it doesn't mean it isn't so.

Just cuz there are a bunch of people who are really excited about these theories and making videos about them on Google and YouTube doesn't make them credible

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bigfoot+caught+on+tape&oq=bi...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=caught+on+tape+ghost&oq=caug...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ghosts+caught+on+tape&oq=gho...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bilderberg+group&oq=bilderb&...

Art's picture
Art

See that's how the corporate media tells you how to think. To associate everything Bilderberg/Globalist with UFOs and Bigfoot. Good job using any critical thinking skills and just believing whatever the presstitutes want you to believe. BRAVO !!!!!

Thankfully the rest of America doesn't revel in their own sophophobia, well maybe FOXies, but most Americans CAN handle the truth and the knowledge.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo

Actually, the way the corporate media does it is to get a few people to spew out unverified nonsense onto the interwebs criticizing the system that can then later be pointed to as nonsense, thereby creating a degree of doubt for credible criticisms which can now be dismissed out of hand without discussion. Your Corporate Masters thank you, elgiabo.

planetxan's picture
planetxan

What I hear from the Ron Paul-ites is fear. Fear of globalism, which is understandable as it is accepted as a policy of wealth accumulation and not a human-centric movement, fear of fascism-though their libertarian, anti-government stance enables it- and fear of the loss of the white christian power structure.

Globalism could be coopted by a global labor movement, which could negate the negative influence of worldwide fiscal manipulation and the race to the bottom. Fascism can be reversed through public funded elections and the proper application of the tax code, and the white christian power structure is going to be lost anyway to a shifting American demographic.

Unfortunately, for many conserva-tarians, they don't understand that the white christian power structure they love so much supports the institutions they fear and, so, is a big part of the problem globally. Contradictions, however, are to be expected when you live on a fucking planet and fear globalism, fight against regulation while knowing that clean air and water are crucial to human life and pray to a benevolent god who allows so many to starve for the benefit of the few.

I admire their passion. I just wish they were passionate about reality.

D_NATURED's picture
D_NATURED
Quote DRC:

You really need to go for a walk and breathe some fresh air. If, he is getting by with anything for lthe first time, it would have to be because he is Black/White.

You seem to forget the recent past. Again, fresh air and walking will help.

Believe it or not. Not everybody came to this forum looking for advice.

rigel1's picture
rigel1
Quote D_NATURED:

What I hear from the Ron Paul-ites is fear. Fear of globalism, which is understandable as it is accepted as a policy of wealth accumulation and not a human-centric movement, fear of fascism-though their libertarian, anti-government stance enables it- and fear of the loss of the white christian power structure.

Globalism could be coopted by a global labor movement, which could negate the negative influence of worldwide fiscal manipulation and the race to the bottom. Fascism can be reversed through public funded elections and the proper application of the tax code, and the white christian power structure is going to be lost anyway to a shifting American demographic.

Unfortunately, for many conserva-tarians, they don't understand that the white christian power structure they love so much supports the institutions they fear and, so, is a big part of the problem globally. Contradictions, however, are to be expected when you live on a fucking planet and fear globalism, fight against regulation while knowing that clean air and water are crucial to human life and pray to a benevolent god who allows so many to starve for the benefit of the few.

This is what Globalism is... population reduction, 3rd world stagnation from ever going into 1st world status, fractional-reserve banking, debt slavery, living in Athenian-style city-states and being tracked Orwellian style.

Endgame ( This is what the loving ELITE have in store for us.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

You had better watch it and vote Ron Paul in the next election before you live out the rest of your days in a Globalist run FEMA Camp.

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo
Quote elgiabo:
Quote D_NATURED:

This is what Globalism is... population reduction, 3rd world stagnation from ever going into 1st world status, fractional-reserve banking, debt slavery, living in Athenian-style city-states and being tracked Orwellian style.

Endgame ( This is what the loving ELITE have in store for us.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

You had better watch it and vote Ron Paul in the next election before you live out the rest of your days in a Globalist run FEMA Camp.

Globalist run FEMA Camp?........I thought rigel had some marbles rolling around in his empty skull but you have him beat hands down....Do you hear little voices talking to you everyday and if you do do you answer them? I didn't think I would run across any people that were paranoid on this site but I'll admit I was wrong. You paul supporters are nuttier than his kid rand is. You're not going to change anyone's mind around here so what is your real purpose in posting nonstop about paul? I doubt if you will answer honestly but maybe you'll stop and think about what you're doing.

Sprinklerfitter

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.