Obama? Bush with a Tan!

2 posts / 0 new

No difference. I defy anyone to find one difference in international policy (warmaking or globalist-economic) between Obama and Bush. So if you were happy for some reason when Obama got elected, mistakenly thinking he's some kind of anti-war guy, then you're sadly mistaken. And don't expect U.S. foreign policy to follow any objective other than corporate profits. The only difference between democrats and republicans is rhetoric. Good cop bad cop. But the boogey-man-country, flavor of the week trick is something everyone can enjoy! The media follow the state department, and the public follows the media. If every giant communications company says it's true (and if late night comedians make it so funny), then going to war and threatening a new country as often as you change your underwear (i.e., fairly often) must be the right thing to do! If you dare to question this, then you just aren't "supporting the troops" or "coming together" as a nation. TV picture make you mad! Make you cry! Warm your heart. Make you believe. Wave a flag. "Freedumbn -- You speek Holeey Wurdd!!!"

Peelback Bumperstickers's picture
Peelback Bumper...

Comments

Freedumb is perfect spelling for today (to work for less and vote against own best interests)

Why haven't I seen this before - did you just coin it?

Rodger97321's picture
Rodger97321

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.