Out of Country visits

4 posts / 0 new

Thank you so much Thom for broadcasting from Iceland and your upcoming visits outside the U.S.

It is so very important for Americans to see how others govern and live overseas so that we are not blind to other ways of life. Americans have always believed that their life here is superior to others and your reporting form other countries proves that America has greatly slipped ground on other developed countries.

Please kep up the good work, I listen daily.

Rick in South Florida

RickSlick's picture
RickSlick

Comments

Sometimes I wonder is this whole "security theater" crap is to frighten people from wanting to travel abroad and seeing how the other half live. How you going to keep them down on the farm after they've seen Stockholm?

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Hardy Har Har! thom was crowing today about how much Higgins missed them,following him around complaining. He wasnt crabbing about missing Thom, he was asking: "Did you bring me anything?? goldfish? mice? gerbils? I like gerbils best, they last the longest!... did you bring me anything? did you bring me anything? did you bring me anything? any moths in your luggage? hum? .."

harry ashburn's picture
harry ashburn

keep it up buddy

MarygailLLCXi's picture
MarygailLLCXi

Currently Chatting

First Columbia took on their drug lords, now they're taking on their billionaires...why can't we?

America’s billionaires are driving this nation’s poverty epidemic. But it doesn’t have to be that way.

As we speak, working-class Americans are getting screwed over by policies that favor the wealthy elite, and leave everyone else in the dust. As a result, more and more Americans are living in poverty.