This just in: Military Checkpoints on the streets of America

24 posts / 0 new

This just in: Military Checkpoints on the streets of America

http://johnconner1984.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/military-checkpoints-on-the-streets-of-america/

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo

Comments

Hell, next thing you know we'll have concentration camps located in every city....They'll be privatized too! Gotta privatize the profitts and socialize the loses. That's whats made America great!

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

I encourage anyone who sees a military checkpoint or for that matter a police checkpoint to turn around and go the other way. Do it in full view of the check point. If they want to check you out, make them chase you down to do it. I everyone does this, it will destroy the check point. They will not be able to operate.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Notice how nobody responds to this kind of thing. That's probably because when you Google "military checkpoints America", you only get references to right-wing blog postings.

Art's picture
Art

notice how there is no actual footage of the checkpoint even though she said her friend was filming.

ah2

I think the left is acutely aware of the attacks on posse comitatus and the possibility of this type of thing occuring soon.

Semi permeable memebrain's picture
Semi permeable ...

Those of us on the left are aware of the issues of the day we just ain't into 24/7/365 days a year of non-stop fear mongering from your side at least I'm not. You righties must be born with that birth defect in ya......HuH? Seems like that is all your side knows how to do from the craddle to the grave and you F-up everything else in government in between.

Sprinklerfitter

This is what I found on You Tube. Notice it is a Free Speech TV Democracy Now program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP-XHM9qVqM&feature=related

All the ones of actual footage of a military checkpoint had been blocked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOz6kWBQvqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcltvEADOkE&NR=1&feature=endscreen

bullwinkle

Which one do you want us to watch?

Art's picture
Art

Watch them all.

Women running for Utah Congress flagged by Patriot Act for withdrawning money

elgiabo's picture
elgiabo

OK. I watched part of the first one. The poster uploaded the video in 2008, when W was President. Do we have anything a little more contemporary?

Art's picture
Art

Winkle.......You're right about military check points I forgot about the ones at Ft. Knox when you first try and get on base. As many times over the years I've made service calls out there I don't know how that slipped my mind. I'll blame it on the spring fishing I'm thinking about 24/7. Just wanted to let you know you were right!

Now if you have other check points in mind I ain't seen any of them...but tomorrow is another day!

Sprinklerfitter

Sprinklerfitter said

Those of us on the left are aware of the issues of the day we just ain't into 24/7/365 days a year of non-stop fear mongering from your side at least I'm not. You righties must be born with that birth defect in ya......HuH? Seems like that is all your side knows how to do from the craddle to the grave and you F-up everything else in government in between.

Who are you talking to?

Semi permeable ...
Quote Semi permeable memebrain:

Sprinklerfitter said

Who are you talking to?

The Troll.............rigel

Sprinklerfitter
Quote Sprinklerfitter:

Sprinklerfitter said

Who are you talking to?

The Troll.............rigel

Oh come on Sprinkle! Everyone knows I'm not a Troll. I'M A SASQUATCH DAMMIT!!! You can't tell the difference between a squatch and a troll? PUH-LEEZE!

rigel1's picture
rigel1

You're a troll and I'll leave it at that.

Sprinklerfitter
Quote Sprinklerfitter:

You're a troll and I'll leave it at that.

You're a nit-wit an I'll leave it at that.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I'm not going to let a two-bit wingnut troll have the last word.....Chuckle....

Sprinklerfitter

I am not sure if you can be "two bit" and wingnut. Two bit seems to imply a kind of mundane, tired, or at least unoriginal kind of troll. Whereas wingnut seems to have a certain ambition and distinctiveness about it

Semi permeable ...
Quote Sprinklerfitter:

I'm not going to let a two-bit wingnut troll have the last word.....Chuckle....

Cool. Then in the spirit of Bill O'Reilly you can have the last word. As you know I get kinda bored by the whole silly-assed exchange of insults thing anyway. I depend on my profound logic, not my name calling. Not really a fan. Blame my momma. She raised me that way.

Take your shot Sprinkle! Catch ya later Amigo.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I am not sure if you can be "two bit" and wingnut. Two bit seems to imply a kind of mundane, tired, or at least unoriginal kind of troll. Whereas wingnut seems to have a certain ambition and distinctiveness about it

And you Perm? I am hurt. After all we've been through? All these years and now this? Well, our plans for this weekend are definitely off and you probably won't be seeing me at the next occupy meeting.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Head for the hills and don't leave a forwarding address. Fine with us.

DRC's picture
DRC

rigel1- Not sure why you took offense. I was really only chiding Sprinklerfitter in the words he was using to describe you. I expressed no opinion on whether I thought they applied to you or not. I simply said wing-nut and two bit can be an inconsistent description. I see that you do a good job of not entering the name calling or the psuedo name calling ring and you are to be congratulated for that in my book. I have no intention to judge you in a general way or to call you names. I will occasionally slip into sarcasm in describing others arguments but i try to stay away from that as well

Semi permeable ...

rigel1- Not sure why you took offense. I was really only chiding Sprinklerfitter in the words he was using to describe you. I expressed no opinion on whether I thought they applied to you or not. I simply said wing-nut and two bit can be an inconsistent description. I see that you do a good job of not entering the name calling or the psuedo name calling ring and you are to be congratulated for that in my book. I have no intention to judge you in a general way or to call you names. I will occasionally slip into sarcasm in describing others arguments but i try to stay away from that as well

You're a good man Semi.

A little good natured sarcasm is okay. I try not to be mean. I always ask myself if I would have the guts to say what I'm writing to someone's face. If the answer is no, then I generally don't do it. It would not be manly. But occaisionally I slip up as well.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Currently Chatting

Can Democrats Set Out a New Path?

Democrats must embrace a pro-government platform, not run away from it.

Those were the sentiments of Senator Chuck Schumer today, in a speech given at the National Press Club. Talking about the reasons for Democrats’ losses on Election Day, Schumer said that those losses were proof that the American people and middle-class want a government that will work more effectively for them.