Occupy The Super Bowl / Indiana Right To Work Demonstration

1 post / 0 new

I'm Daniel R. from Los Angeles, Ca. I believe the time has come for Occupy Wall Street (OWS) to flex their muscle in a Big Way! I think the majority of the peple that will be attending The Super Bowl will be part of the 1%. Here is how to flex the OWS Muscle. They can occupy The Super Bowl! It can be done by working in unison on foot and in automobiles. They (OWS) can shut down all the streets, the on and off ramps, and the Highways / Freeways. They would be "Stealth" in automobiles, and they could drop off and pick up fellow OWS protesters. Police can not tell the difference from an "OWS" person in a car from someone who is on their way to The Super Bowl, people can abandon their automobiles (especially if rented) or just open the hood to fake engine problems. There are not enough tow trucks to deal with the problem, and the tow trucks that are available will be stuck in traffic too. Remember it is cheaper to get your automobile out of a tow yard than it is to post bail and go to court. If the car you're in is rented you just report the car as stalled and leave it, The Car rental company will have to retrieve their own car from the tow yard. The game will be played in a semi empty stadium, some players might miss the game too! The Super Bowl is one of the most televised events in the world! This would make headlines world wide and it would expose The Right to Work Fraud that has just occured again, this time in Indiana. The "OWS" people will be protected from the cold, rain, snow, and Police Assults & Pepper Spray, because they will be inside their automobiles, and they will be able to have food, and water with them too. I hope this doesn't sound too silly! I really believe if they used automobiles in unison with People on foot to shut down the entire traveling grid to theThe Super Bowl OWS would show a lot of power. Understanding the entire traveling grid to The Super Bowl can be achieved by using google maps to see all the ways in and out of the stadium from a satelite view. Good Luck OWS! Thanks Thom! From: Daniel R.

dannyaches's picture
dannyaches

Currently Chatting

Our kids are counting on us to reverse austerity.

According to UNICEF, even in the world's richest countires, children remain “the most enduring victims” of the recession. In the last six years, 2.6 million more kids have fallen below the poverty line, and more than half of them live right here in the United States.