BUSH ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT... oldie but goodie!

2 posts / 0 new

Thanks to Dennis Kucinich for compiling this litany of Bush crimes surrounding the illegal US invasion of Iraq! Sadly... scandalously, Obama refused to investigate any of these allegations just as he's failed to bring Wall Street criminals to justice. Without trials and convictions... the lies and distortions of the far Right might become the official histories of both events.

http://kucinich.house.gov/news/DocumentPrint.aspx?DocumentID=93581

Pierpont's picture
Pierpont

Comments

That was AWESOME!

If there is any history in the future... it's going to be so bad on these two regimes.

As bad as "W." was... I have to say that this current one is worse. How many of those articles of impeachment has this president made "legal"? I use the term "legal" loosely because no matter what you call it, you cannot legalize tyranny.

Remember, according to our president, we can't look back and then charge someone with a crime!

I mean, it happened IN THE PAST! I wonder how many bank robbers who got caught later, after their crime was committed, wished they had that privilege?

Unbelievable. I can't believe that we live in these times.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.