"The Great Culling" Official Air Trailer

13 posts / 0 new

Just thought I'd share this one with you...

YouTube Video

And this one...

Bonus Music Video

Seniors used to move to Phoenix for asthma. Clear, blue skies, fresh desert air - not any more.

YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

Sad to see you promoting this sicko propaganda movie, ABCee.
Alex Jones must be proud of people like you, able to stand the stench and shill the chemtrails BS to as many as possible, eh?Amp up the "Fear Factor" and help him sell some more dessicated 'survival food'. How does it feel being a pawn in one of the greatest hoaxes of the decade?

Happy 'Trails,

Jay

Jay Reynolds
Quote Jay Reynolds:How does it feel being a pawn in one of the greatest hoaxes of the decade?

How do you feel spreading disinfo regarding the greatest crime against humanity and the entire planet in our history?

AEROSOL CRIMES

ABCee's picture
ABCee

I guess people don't look on a clear day or have the knowledge to understand science and wonder why we get all these chemtrails sprayed? On the same day I've seen an airliner flying with only the contrail dispersing behind it while other craft had trails that didn't disperse. And the consistent thing was that these were clear sunny days in the Bay Area. If we have some clouds, even just a few, this doesn't happen.

I used to see contrails as a kid and they always dispersed about a 1/2 mile behind the jet. It may well be a "secret" program to create an "artificial" ozone layer. Their thinking may be that if they told the public we would raise hell and they could no longer do it. The chemtrail thing has been around since the later 60's when I read about it in the Berkeley Barb or L.A. Free Press.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

NASA Announces Launch of Chemtrail Rockets

bamboo's picture
bamboo

Call for Arctic geoengineering as soon as possible

As the entire atmosphere of Planet Earth is being radically "geoengineered", mainstream media and politicians all but shut up. and masses of people seemingly remain asleep to the global massive chemtrail sprayings that become more frequent every day...

"It's the most urgent call for geoengineering yet: begin cooling the Arctic by 2013 or face runaway global warming. But the warning – from a voice on the scientific fringe – may be premature, according to experts contacted by New Scientist."

Full Article

ABCee's picture
ABCee

I would be very concerned about vain scientists and military people who think they have the ability to re-engineer the weather. You will wind up with an "Atlantis" scenario which will destroy the world. Best leave the weather to mother nature.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

While at first it might seem like a logical argument that the criminals who currently run society are trying to cull the population in such a manner, on closer inspection it doesn't have the ring of truth. Mostly because the families and relatives, and even the criminal organizations like the U.S. military and their associate criminal secret services, all have to live in the same environment. But unfortunately the real reason behind what they are doing is much worse. The expanding holes in the ozone layer are not caused by the active ingredients of hairspray or air-conditioners. They could only ever be minute contributors when compared to the real destructors. Therefore that was just part of a cover story.

To think logically about it you only have to ask, How many cans of hairspray would it take to equal one thermonuclear bomb exploded in the atmosphere? The simple minded people who run the U.S. military should never be allowed to run anything because they are not physically capable of intellectually making correct decisions while utilising technology that is far beyond their comprehension. Simply put, the U.S. military has literally put the life of the ecosystem on this planet in imminent danger by exploding thousands of nuclear devices in the atmosphere and burning a hole in the ozone, which lets in a vast amount of heat and radiation which in turn accelerates the destruction of the ozone layer. Now those same people are trying desperately to reverse the damage they have done, along with the other fools who have exploded nuclear bombs, and they believe that if a bunch of people get diseases and sicknesses as a result of their remedy then that is small potatoes compared to what will be the consequences of their past actions if they don't get it fixed.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil
Quote jmacneil:Simply put, the U.S. military has literally put the life of the ecosystem on this planet in imminent danger by exploding thousands of nuclear devices in the atmosphere and burning a hole in the ozone, which lets in a vast amount of heat and radiation which in turn accelerates the destruction of the ozone layer. Now those same people are trying desperately to reverse the damage they have done

Perhaps that is one of the purposes of the aerosol spray operations. Here is a rather disturbing alternate viewpoint (I do not necessarily agree, nor disagree, but it sure gives me the creeps):

"Let's just get right to it. Forget everything you know. Here it is, the epitome of reality. This video is the best example that summarizes what's happening or has happened in your body already. This is the most prevalent secret in the whole world because it has been forced onto everyone unknowingly"
What is the purpose of chemtrails?

ABCee's picture
ABCee

That sounds like a little much, as if they are playing on all the minute problems that the population might experience in general, especially among the aged. Although I wouldn't rule out the possibility of those military creeps implanting chips in prisoners taken off the battlefield and then releasing them so they could locate more of the prisoners friends when they go home.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil

http://contrailscience.com/chemtrail-non-science/

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/smart-takes/four-reasons-why-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories/762

http://skepticproject.com/site/help/

Threads like this one and the one in which folks are denying The Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection or the ones in which folks deny anthropomorphic climate change make it hard to maintain hope for humanity. But I remind myself that the chemtrail/NWO types make up a minute minority of the 7+ billion people on this planet.

Garrett78's picture
Garrett78

Actually, I believe there is great hope for humanity. The criminals, civilain and military, who run most of the world and who consider themselves the owners of the world and the only people worth providing for, are too stupid and short-sighted to ever accomplish their ultimate goal. Now that they've exposed themselves to history as the real cretins that they are there is no turning back the historical clock and that makes it inevitable that they will be in a perpetual decline until we get rid of them all. From here on it's all downhill for them and society will rearrange itself so that their evil kind will never again get any kind of control over society.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil

There are dis-info agents and others on this board who are attempting to justify the greatest crime against the planet in our history. Here's the latest crap I found:

Suck It Up

So, if ya'll feature yourselves and your loved ones being sprayed and breathing in barium, aluminum oxide and God knows what else; if you are enjoying the 100% fake clouds overhead; if you appreciate the majestic grey-white skies of 2012; if you like HAARP and the thought of cooking the ionosphere then just SUCK IT UP.

If you could use some inspiration, and I just experienced some; please listen to this great interview on YouTube: Chemtrails: Are we C R A Z Y ????

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Currently Chatting

Earth's credit card has been maxed out!

If Earth's resources were a credit card, we have already maxed out our entire allocation for this year. The think thank Global Footprint Network announced that August 19th was “Earth Overshoot Day,” meaning that all the resources we use after that day exceed what our planet can produce in a single year.